Dutch Passion DP Think Different Lovers Thread

She looks well over watered in that pic but I could be wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

absolutely correct. Water was up to the net pot.

Shes my first auto after a 10 year break from growing so im relearning all sorts of stuff,

absolutely correct. Water was up to the net pot.

Shes my first auto after a 10 year break from growing so im relearning all sorts of stuff,
Just treat her like a lady u will be fine plus your in the right place great bunch of growers that will always help u out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Been flowering about 6 weeks now

TD 20180112_115558.jpg

One Think Diff

Been flowering 56 days now i think. Every single pistil is still bright white.

20180123_151932.jpg

20180123_152008.jpg

20180123_151859.jpg

Wow there are some monster TD plants in this thread. 20 pages of them.

This is my first Think Different. Using Tangs Easy AN Sensi Grow nutes schedule. Coco amended with some mycos, EWC and biochar and perlite. Manually feeding in an autopot for now. Pot size is 2 gallon only. Autocob 3 feet above. She is two weeks old today.

What kind of loving does Think Different like for training? I want to make this finish fast so I don't think I'm going to top/fim which could slow it down. And being what it is, one big plant that takes longer it will be a bit of a challenge to have it in the tent with other plants that have different feeding, light and space requirements, I would love some ideas on what she likes and doesn't like. From reading I know she can take a lot of abuse and is a champ. But any tips would be kindly appreciated!

20180208_095240.jpg

What kind of loving does Think Different like for training?

FIM ed and brutally tied down mine was 9 weeks before she truly turned to flower. So 140 days in total and from what ive seen so far, well worth the wait.

20180213_191501.jpg

BOTTOM
20180214_103813.jpg

Nice TB bro :) i wish my td didint turn into hermie as she did. But i will order another td to see if they grow that big :) 140 days thats so long :)

Back