Dutch Passion DP Think Different Lovers Thread

insert name here

Dutch Passion Hired Assassin
Reaction score
Hey All, J tang gave a great suggestion to start a TD lovers thread, and I thought that it was a great idea. If there was an auto plant that changed the canna world, I guess we would have to say that the Low Ryder was it, but for me, I would say number two would have to be the Think Different. I can remeber stumbling upon SB's TD grow still in progress and watching in awe, as that plant pushed out baseball buds...Well enough rambling, TD growers, please post us some nice pics and or experiences so that we can all appreciate your efforts and results.:D

Insert

Both mine grown in 6L Airpots under LED.

107grams dry.
ymeta8u6.jpg

72grams dry.
budyra3u.jpg

Think Different vs Wettest uk summer on record !

Think different a great outdoor weed for sure, even in a shitty season it will produce. The following plants where started in May indoors for 3 weeks, i used the cheapest compost i could find and used basic organic ferts - baby bio and then biobizz bloom. As it was so wet i didnt get to feed the plants much, cant wait for next season, hopefully more sunshine and the chance to give them a good feed and see what else they can come up with

DSCF9663.JPG

DSCF9667.jpg

DSCF9669.JPG

DSCF9684.jpg

DSCF9683.jpg

DSCF9638.JPG

LST also possible with thinkdiff which is handy if you need a bit of stealth (easier to hide in the veg patch for sure !)

DSCF9686.jpg
This one was practically eaten by insects and left for dead ! But still produced bud un fed
DSCF9680.jpg

The 2 on the left where started in july and sadly didnt make it to the end .
I believe a 7 pack of thinkdiffs can give you self sufficiency easily with a little care and attention even in the uk ! And thats why i love the Thinkdiffs

Attachments

• DSCF9668.JPG
    DSCF9668.JPG
    371.7 KB · Views: 1,143
Back