Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
the Sfv bud looks similar to the Kerosene Krash. mouths watering lol
Another week gone already 7 of the 9 plants left and think this will be their last week.
This is the Mac I took down late last week
View attachment 1613560View attachment 1613561
Sfv og 1
View attachment 1613562
Sfv og 2View attachment 1613563
Omg 1View attachment 1613564
Omg 2View attachment 1613565
Omg 3View attachment 1613566
Mac 1
View attachment 1613567
Mac 2View attachment 1613568
Little video
View attachment 1613570
Smells are very strong from all 3 strains but the omg is on a scale of its own for stinky weed, smells like a sherbet weed infused sweet shop in there.

Week7 today, the stock and stems of this plant are so stiff that i had to crush stems just to move the plant apart a bit. The Silica is having a very marked effect, I've used Athena Balance in the past which is a Silica for automated systems I think. I keep Athena Balance as I have' recipes' on how much Balance to use to the ph of the Dutch Pro nutrients perfectly when my ph meter breaks down but the effects of the Silica on the plants is not noticeable. Dutch Pro Silica is just much better for 'stiffening' up plants helping them live in this often somewhat quite hostile environment. This auto MAC1 is now taller than then 2 plants planted 4 weeks previously. If we look at the stock of the MAC1, you can see how the plant has responded to the different light levels, and though the branches are thin I'm pretty sure the super straight and rigid stems will have no problem moving nutrients up this plant to the very numerous bud sites. Already at 7 weeks old the plant is taller and has a thicker stem than the RQS flagship F1 (and very expensive) Orion with orange ties impressive. I've waded through tons o fauto genetics but MAC1that could I have got the cuttings I would definitely grow this as a photoperiod but the guy who grows the good stuff won't sell/trade/give me any cuttings, for me MAC 1 is a bit like Power Plant back in the day, instantly attractive and distinct from the burgeoning masses of different weeds. To say I am excited is an understatement, I'm replacing auto Glueberry (which I love) with MAC1as a new tent stable and will have one in constantly.
DSC_0254.JPG
DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0256.JPG

Sex

Week 3 Update MAC#1

Managing Stretch and Training the Main Kola:

I'm thrilled to bring you the latest update on our MAC plants as we reach the end of week 3. With day 21 above ground, we are witnessing impressive growth and taking proactive measures to shape the plants' development.

During this week, one of the MACs exhibited a significant stretch, which prompted us to take immediate action. To mitigate this, we carefully managed the environmental conditions. By reducing the temperature difference during lights-off to a minimal 3 degrees Celsius and maximising the Aray lights' intensity at a distance of 40cm, we effectively slowed down the stretch and encouraged more controlled growth.

Introducing Copper Thunder Rods for Training

On day 17, we implemented training using the Copper Thunder Rods to shape the plants' structure and optimise their potential. The main kola was the focal point of this process. By utilising the top crook section of the rod, we gently held down the plant's main stem just above the 5th node. Each day, we retained the rod in position while gradually moving the top of the rod along the stem. This approach not only promotes horizontal growth but also exposes more of the plant to vital light, fostering overall plant health.

Introduction of Thunder Rods Day 17

mac1rtrL.jpeg

Over the next 10-12 days the aim is to create a robust and well-balanced plant structure, allowing for optimal nutrient absorption and light distribution.

Here is the growth comparison for the MAC sisters from Days 14-21.

14-21.jpg

14-21L.jpg

Sex

In our previous update, we hinted at the exciting stage of identifying the plants' gender, and today we are thrilled to confirm that we have two lovely ladies in our MAC garden. The unmistakable signs of sex have become more pronounced, offering us a clear indication of each plant's identity.

Upon closer inspection, we can observe the emergence of large pistils that gracefully protrude from the nodes below. These delicate structures, showcasing their vibrant hues, are a telltale sign that our garden is now home to these beautiful ladies.

Sex.jpg

We now shift our focus towards providing them with essential care and preparing for the next phase of their growth. This week, we will be focusing on maintaining optimal conditions through structured watering and adjusting humidity levels while preparing for the development of a thriving canopy.

A significant milestone awaits us as we approach day 28. At this stage, we anticipate the signs of a developing canopy, a lush green expanse that will define the growth pattern of our ladies. To assist in manipulating the shape of the canopy, we will be introducing a carefully placed net. This measure allows us to guide the growth trajectory, maximise light penetration, and ensure even distribution of energy throughout the plant.

Happy Growing ;)

Week 3 Update MAC#1

Managing Stretch and Training the Main Kola:

I'm thrilled to bring you the latest update on our MAC plants as we reach the end of week 3. With day 21 above ground, we are witnessing impressive growth and taking proactive measures to shape the plants' development.

During this week, one of the MACs exhibited a significant stretch, which prompted us to take immediate action. To mitigate this, we carefully managed the environmental conditions. By reducing the temperature difference during lights-off to a minimal 3 degrees Celsius and maximising the Aray lights' intensity at a distance of 40cm, we effectively slowed down the stretch and encouraged more controlled growth.

Introducing Copper Thunder Rods for Training

On day 17, we implemented training using the Copper Thunder Rods to shape the plants' structure and optimise their potential. The main kola was the focal point of this process. By utilising the top crook section of the rod, we gently held down the plant's main stem just above the 5th node. Each day, we retained the rod in position while gradually moving the top of the rod along the stem. This approach not only promotes horizontal growth but also exposes more of the plant to vital light, fostering overall plant health.

Introduction of Thunder Rods Day 17

View attachment 1614767

Over the next 10-12 days the aim is to create a robust and well-balanced plant structure, allowing for optimal nutrient absorption and light distribution.

Here is the growth comparison for the MAC sisters from Days 14-21.

View attachment 1614775

View attachment 1614776

Sex

In our previous update, we hinted at the exciting stage of identifying the plants' gender, and today we are thrilled to confirm that we have two lovely ladies in our MAC garden. The unmistakable signs of sex have become more pronounced, offering us a clear indication of each plant's identity.

Upon closer inspection, we can observe the emergence of large pistils that gracefully protrude from the nodes below. These delicate structures, showcasing their vibrant hues, are a telltale sign that our garden is now home to these beautiful ladies.

View attachment 1614777

We now shift our focus towards providing them with essential care and preparing for the next phase of their growth. This week, we will be focusing on maintaining optimal conditions through structured watering and adjusting humidity levels while preparing for the development of a thriving canopy.

A significant milestone awaits us as we approach day 28. At this stage, we anticipate the signs of a developing canopy, a lush green expanse that will define the growth pattern of our ladies. To assist in manipulating the shape of the canopy, we will be introducing a carefully placed net. This measure allows us to guide the growth trajectory, maximise light penetration, and ensure even distribution of energy throughout the plant.

Happy Growing ;)
What great training, I have problems when I don't top as I can't control the growth very well, and always end up with a massive pile of bud and one end of the plant, Regardless of yield I top my plants simply because my plants 'look' better, and really, though I'm messing about growing large plants my heart belongs to growing attractive plants. So I love work like this, symmetry and beauty - great stuff.

Always surprised by the speed and resilience of autos recovering from defoliation, though from the side a plant may look like it has sparse foliage from the top you can see complete area coverage. The slight supercropping has failed, it's going take pliers to even out the canopy and I'm not doing that. With a 2m tall tent I try to incourage vertical growth in an attempt to increase yield whilst minimizing area, But given the silica I may have to train for width earlier as the plant's too stiff by week 7 (now).
DSC_0255.JPG

Always surprised by the speed and resilience of autos recovering from defoliation, though from the side a plant may look like it has sparse foliage from the top you can see complete area coverage. The slight supercropping has failed, it's going take pliers to even out the canopy and I'm not doing that. With a 2m tall tent I try to incourage vertical growth in an attempt to increase yield whilst minimizing area, But given the silica I may have to train for width earlier as the plant's too stiff by week 7 (now).View attachment 1614864
A scrog net can do wonders on a plant like that to keep it in check 👌

Harvest - Auto Mac #1
So yesterday I took down my Auto Mac #1 from our beloved patron, Dutch Passion. :thumbsup:
1689456786909 _small.jpg

The trimming was easy as pie...
1689456786900 _small.jpg

And I was left with a pile of primo buds!!!
1689456786891 _small.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity to grow this cultivar in my greenhouse @Antonio_DutchPassion :toke:
I'll update in a couple of days when the buds are dry with a weight pic or two.

See you in a bit,

Bob :toke:

Back