Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Weight - Auto SFV OG
So while putting the new buds in the drying rack I felt that the Auto SFV OG buds where ready to be put inside a jar. But before we do that, it's time to weigh them :cheers:
After drying for three days, I was left with 60gr. of primo bud. Have a look for yourselves :welcome:
1689456786836 _small.jpg

A plate full of sparkly bud...Mhmmmm....
1689456786832 _small.jpg

This time my hands weren't as sticky and I had the bottle with ISO nearby...Thus, these pictures are sharp :dizzy:
1689456786825 _small.jpg

1689456786821 _small.jpg

Now it's time to get a good cure on. So into the jar they go. But before I do, I take myself a nice bud and roll me one, I deserved that after a day of hard labor in the greenhouse...The smoke was very smooth and had a lovely taste! It took me quite a while before I could place it, but then it hit me...It was Cloves...A creamy clove taste, never had that before and must say it is quite lovely. Curious if it continues to keep it after curing...
1689456786813 _small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Cheers @Bob's Auto's :cheers: Congrats on these two harvests already!:thumbsup:

Hopefully the Auto OMG doesn't take too long anymore, but at least you'll have some nice smokes during the wait :eyebrows:

Nice to hear that about the aroma/flavour profile of the Auto SFV OG btw!
She can be really creamy indeed, and that mixed with cloves is quite special!
Some pheno's can express some sour/candy terps as well, others creamy and earthy, but all very unique.

SFV OG Week 2 - 14 DAYS
Hello,

IMG_2138.jpeg
IMG_2137.jpeg

Plants have been transplanted in their new home and they are happier than ever!

The soil mix I used is made of: biobizz light mix, worm casting, epsom salt and spores for Mycorrhizae applied directly on roots.
I am using a dehumidifier outside the tent and vents + carbon filter.
In addition I am going to add on the surface alfa alfa seeds and a mint plant to help with insects and odor.
alfa alfa seeds should help with the top layer of soil, that usually become rainproof, and mint help with the odor in late flower and work also as insects repellent.

after transplanting a good watering has been made.

The pot is equipped with a soil humidity sensor that will switch a water pump when it s too dry !
This should help with watering, needed only when plants are supposed to get nutrients.

@Antonio_DutchPassion What do you think about mint? I read on a book that mint and aromatic plants gives an extra taste to the buds.. should I expect my svf og to get a bit of mint taste? :biggrin:
pass the boof :pass:

Last edited:
Late Flower - Auto Oh My Gusher
Ok, so after all them harvested buds, I still owe you guys an update from the OMG. So without further ado...
1689611582033 _small.jpg

We're at day 73 today and these buds are starting to fill out nicely. 👌
1689611582020 _small.jpg

By the time I come back from holiday I hope to be welcomed by superfat buds sparkling with trichomes, but we're not there yet.
1689611582010 _small.jpg

As always, if you want to see more of this grow, I welcome you in my own thread, HERE. :welcome:

Regards,

Harvest
11 weeks 5 days and all hanging whole on a line finished waiting to be trimmed and Jared once dry enough.
BA0DE097-6B48-49C4-A301-7DEAAF6E144C.jpeg
7C7D438F-7D39-4682-B5D1-C4302BE66FDC.jpeg

:smokeout:

Hello,

View attachment 1615438View attachment 1615439

Plants have been transplanted in their new home and they are happier than ever!

The soil mix I used is made of: biobizz light mix, worm casting, epsom salt and spores for Mycorrhizae applied directly on roots.
I am using a dehumidifier outside the tent and vents + carbon filter.
In addition I am going to add on the surface alfa alfa seeds and a mint plant to help with insects and odor.
alfa alfa seeds should help with the top layer of soil, that usually become rainproof, and mint help with the odor in late flower and work also as insects repellent.

after transplanting a good watering has been made.

The pot is equipped with a soil humidity sensor that will switch a water pump when it s too dry !
This should help with watering, needed only when plants are supposed to get nutrients.

@Antonio_DutchPassion What do you think about mint? I read on a book that mint and aromatic plants gives an extra taste to the buds.. should I expect my svf og to get a bit of mint taste? :biggrin:
pass the boof :pass:
To be honest, I can't deny nor confirm this, it sounds a bit farfetched. But who knows, maybe it does something. It is definitely worth trying it out right :cooldance:
Ok, so after all them harvested buds, I still owe you guys an update from the OMG. So without further ado...
View attachment 1615541

We're at day 73 today and these buds are starting to fill out nicely. 👌
View attachment 1615542

By the time I come back from holiday I hope to be welcomed by superfat buds sparkling with trichomes, but we're not there yet.
View attachment 1615543

As always, if you want to see more of this grow, I welcome you in my own thread, HERE. :welcome:

Regards,

Thanks for the update mate, I do hope she will become a bit more compact during your holiday! She looks a bit more Sativa and foxtailed then what I personally expected, but hopefully she has some nice terps though!

Cheers:baked:

Back