Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
8 weeks old today, and had a hair cut. Really easy plant to defoliate,
DSC_0262.JPG
DSC_0263.JPG
DSC_0264.JPG
DSC_0261.JPG
here she is with a close ish shot of bud developement, and a pic showing the density of the emerging buds. It's an even number (week8) and as I germinate all my plants on a Saturday it means all plants get the Dutch Pro Multitotal ( it's a zym I think), another single rate additive which goes in at 1ml/L every other week, simples. If you are interested in Dutch Pro they do an autoflowering Base Grow and Bloom A+B, I get the Autoflowering Soft/Reverse Osmosis, Hydro/Coco Base feeds in 5L, how specific is that? And it's cheap, right now Onestopgrowshop are doing the 5L feedsGrow or Bloom for less then £27! Anyway here's a pic of the feeds i use in the flowering stage

8 weeks old today, and had a hair cut. Really easy plant to defoliate,View attachment 1616962View attachment 1616963View attachment 1616964View attachment 1616965 here she is with a close ish shot of bud developement, and a pic showing the density of the emerging buds. It's an even number (week8) and as I germinate all my plants on a Saturday it means all plants get the Dutch Pro Multitotal ( it's a zym I think), another single rate additive which goes in at 1ml/L every other week, simples. If you are interested in Dutch Pro they do an autoflowering Base Grow and Bloom A+B, I get the Autoflowering Soft/Reverse Osmosis, Hydro/Coco Base feeds in 5L, how specific is that? And it's cheap, right now Onestopgrowshop are doing the 5L feedsGrow or Bloom for less then £27! Anyway here's a pic of the feeds i use in the flowering stage
And I haven't a Cultivators badge, I can't believe I haven't done a complete seed to weed yet, I did a diary for another company but abandoned it when the plant I was growing wasn't an auto. The company had generously given me the seeds all of which did great except for this one plant. (kama) I don't have photoperods and am at a loss to explain why my mine wasn't even the plant I supposed to be growing, I gave a lamp away with a tent and the plant which grew out as a 9oz Indica that I vegged for 10 weeks! (before realising it was a photoperiod). Anyway can I use the auto MAC#1 to get a cultivators badge? I put plants in every 28 days, look here's a Cinderella Jack germinating away on my lucky driver, I'll pot this up later. Me and my friends love cannabis iconography, I'm thinking of getting a cultivators badge tattoo, I think it would be quite subtle, with very few folk knowing what it means, but I got to get the badge for real. Though subtlety is moot as me and my partner both have cannabis tattoos and I'm getting cannabis leaf sleeving PFC or SAF? That's another thing about autos, in this pic, there's a plant not even out yey yet it shares the environment with flowering plants - defo PFC my kids (all over 30 years old ffs) would say. Crap I'm rambling it's this sodding Cinderella Jack, just having a smoke of it to test the cure and it's turned me into a moron, and I won't be able to find the threads I came here to read, and all I can do is skin up and type! Feel free to do what I can't bring myself to do - delete this garbage, it took me ages to type so I'm gonna post it. Sorry.
DSC_0265.JPG

Week 4 Update, Day 28 MAC#1

As we close week 4, our plants are showing impressive progress, with day 28 above ground under their belts.

w28macL.jpg

mac28R.jpg

Among the two plants, the larger MAC is racing ahead, showcasing vigorous growth. Throughout the week, the Copper Thunder Rods have been diligently doing their job, constantly being repositioned to manage stretch and canopy development.

a28macR.jpg

Heres is the growth comparison from day 21 through to 28

2128macR.jpg

2128macL.jpg

Observing the pictures, it's apparent that our Auto Macs exhibit distinct characteristics, leading one to believe they are different strains. However, they are indeed sisters, showcasing their unique traits within the same lineage.

To support our plants' microbial life and foster healthy growth, we've added 1ml of Bio-Bizz Fish Mix per 1.5 liters of water. This nutrient-rich solution was evenly distributed between the plants and top-fed, avoiding the use of the reservoir.

c28macR.jpg

In the coming midweek, we are introducing a metal framework measuring just under 4x2ft, consisting of 3” squares. This mesh will be suspended above the canopy using ratchet hangers. The framework will serve as a support for both plants, which will undergo defoliation before their stems are carefully splayed under it, think low-profile pruning. The goal here is to encourage robust bottom growth, ensuring that every branch yields premium flowers. It’s worth noting that one of the better days for pruning over the coming fortnight in our Lunar gardening calendar is the 26th July. I’m pleased that I could coincide my defoilation with that date, which will save the plant some stress.

Happy Growing ;)

Last edited:

Week 4 Update, Day 28 MAC#1

As we close week 4, our plants are showing impressive progress, with day 28 above ground under their belts.

View attachment 1617372

View attachment 1617373

Among the two plants, the larger MAC is racing ahead, showcasing vigorous growth. Throughout the week, the Copper Thunder Rods have been diligently doing their job, constantly being repositioned to manage stretch and canopy development.

View attachment 1617374

Heres is the growth comparison from day 21 through to 28

View attachment 1617375

View attachment 1617376

Observing the pictures, it's apparent that our Auto Macs exhibit distinct characteristics, leading one to believe they are different strains. However, they are indeed sisters, showcasing their unique traits within the same lineage.

To support our plants' microbial life and foster healthy growth, we've added 1ml of Bio-Bizz Fish Mix per 1.5 liters of water. This nutrient-rich solution was evenly distributed between the plants and top-fed, avoiding the use of the reservoir.

View attachment 1617377

In the coming midweek, we are introducing a metal framework measuring just under 4x2ft, consisting of 3” squares. This mesh will be suspended above the canopy using ratchet hangers. The framework will serve as a support for both plants, which will undergo defoliation before their stems are carefully splayed under it, think low-profile pruning. The goal here is to encourage robust bottom growth, ensuring that every branch yields premium flowers. It’s worth noting that one of the better days for pruning over the coming fortnight in our Lunar gardening calendar is the 26th July. I’m pleased that I could coincide my defoilation with that date, which will save the plant some stress.

Happy Growing ;)
I've been wondering for ages about how I might get a portable net for individual plants that i move around the tent. I never considered suspending kit from the ceiling, nice one, I can work with that. Great anatomical photos and clear explanations , what's not to love? I am prone to opinions, and am often wrong, but I think you may do better with Greenleaf 'Sea Kelp', it's very like Humbobts' Secret, than Fishmix. It smells better, for one, though is equally nasty if you drop it. Sea kelp is so good I often use it as a treat for my girls and their colonies of microbes, and bods I'm helping with autopots get through this stuff as a top down dressing with very fast results, also as a bloom booster we stick Plagron Batmix in a 15L pot and run RO water through it as a top down feed (ph'd) - it's awesome! When I get a minute to myself I roll a spliff and pick up the laptop, and I always do these long winded posts. I should have written - Your photo's look great, your plants look great. I think Sea Kelp is better than Fishmix.

I've been wondering for ages about how I might get a portable net for individual plants that i move around the tent. I never considered suspending kit from the ceiling, nice one, I can work with that. Great anatomical photos and clear explanations , what's not to love? I am prone to opinions, and am often wrong, but I think you may do better with Greenleaf 'Sea Kelp', it's very like Humbobts' Secret, than Fishmix. It smells better, for one, though is equally nasty if you drop it. Sea kelp is so good I often use it as a treat for my girls and their colonies of microbes, and bods I'm helping with autopots get through this stuff as a top down dressing with very fast results, also as a bloom booster we stick Plagron Batmix in a 15L pot and run RO water through it as a top down feed (ph'd) - it's awesome! When I get a minute to myself I roll a spliff and pick up the laptop, and I always do these long winded posts. I should have written - Your photo's look great, your plants look great. I think Sea Kelp is better than Fishmix.
I was given it so I thought a couple of mill will help feed the microbes. Usually I would use un-sulphured Black Strap Molasses for that job, plants absolutely love it. I'll use the molasses later, just a few drops in their feed during bloom. It really brings their trichs out, sparkly sparkle. I didn't really need to feed the fishmix but I felt like treating my ladies for being good girls. With the Electro rods I actually need to go easy with any nutrients as mother nature has my back ;)

Back