F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I just received my Megacrop In the mail I was glad to see it and from some of the grows on here using it. IAM blown away to try it.

So has anyone converted this to mills yet? How many mills per liter?
IMG_8553.JPG

So has anyone converted this to mills yet? How many mills per liter?
View attachment 881561

That is going to be extremely innacurate to measure out.
Get yourself a set of these for a few bucks:
4pcs-set-Stainless-Measure-Spoon-Tea-Cooking-Baking-Salt-Suger-Coffee-Measure-Cup-Measuring-Tools.jpg_640x640.jpg

(I have noticed that a LOT of modern teaspoons are no longer the old 'Standard' 5 ml size - plus its harder to get a really level teaspoon measurement with solids than it is with one of these, which is why I recommend these instead).

Bring a small amount of MC into your kitchen, fill a scoop and weigh it (or multiple scoops depending on what size batches you will be making).
Go back to your grow area with only the scoops. No need for scales in the grow area this way.

I will drive to the city and get scales I live in the boonies. I mean the boonies I have a 100 plus kilometer ride just for groceries. I have no way of weighing we use to fill a 30 mill cup for five gallons of water with miracle grow. This far from miracle grow I want to get using it badly. It has the main ingredient for bud factor x in this I think this stuff will be a game changer. I really do not see a need for many or no supplements this stuff has it all. I get very hyper when I want to try something but have not got scales or measuring spoons.

I will drive to the city and get scales I live in the boonies. I mean the boonies I have a 100 plus kilometer ride just for groceries. I have no way of weighing we use to fill a 30 mill cup for five gallons of water with miracle grow. This far from miracle grow I want to get using it badly. It has the main ingredient for bud factor x in this I think this stuff will be a game changer. I really do not see a need for many or no supplements this stuff has it all. I get very hyper when I want to try something but have not got scales or measuring spoons.

Understandable.
I have 25 seeds sitting waiting on me PLUS my new COB lights PLUS Mega Crop and I wont be starting a grow until the second legs of the competitions :(

Back