I use on average around four gallons of pro mix High Porosity or H.P. is what you see on the bail that is great soilless mix in super thin 25 cents a piece dollarama it is a dollar store shopping bag it is like growing with out a container they are so thin but they retain the water. as soon as the plant is established 7 to 10 day usually I only give 500 mills I never presoak the soil keep an eye on them at that stage to make sure they dont dry out I just keep making the circle bigger when I water so the roots stretch out to the edge of the bag . I give it M.C. a half a gram a gallon first feed then I ramp it up as needed to a gram an so on. I do no training I take off very little leaf on auto or photo they are needed imo lol. I keep my temps at 80 degrees not 75 I like the R,H, around 60%. I feed everyday no matter what always food I never give them water plain. With just M.C. when buds start I will up it to 15 grams four four gallons of water and keep it there. I use more light then required how much more im not sure. I pick off no branches zero not one I do not clean them underneath how it grow is how it grows. I just use YO YOS to prop up the heavier branches. I blast lots of fresh air at them I go overkill on the air exchange I use a 6 inch strong inline fan for venting and a 8 inch inline for exhaust so she is always pulling in more then enough fresh air and I try to get fans on them as much as possible. If I think of anything else I will put it in. I hope this helps. I never PH either. My well water is really good.
F.N., thank you so much!!!!!

I use on average around four gallons of pro mix High Porosity or H.P. is what you see on the bail that is great soilless mix in super thin 25 cents a piece dollarama it is a dollar store shopping bag it is like growing with out a container they are so thin but they retain the water. as soon as the plant is established 7 to 10 day usually I only give 500 mills I never presoak the soil keep an eye on them at that stage to make sure they dont dry out I just keep making the circle bigger when I water so the roots stretch out to the edge of the bag . I give it M.C. a half a gram a gallon first feed then I ramp it up as needed to a gram an so on. I do no training I take off very little leaf on auto or photo they are needed imo lol. I keep my temps at 80 degrees not 75 I like the R,H, around 60%. I feed everyday no matter what always food I never give them water plain. With just M.C. when buds start I will up it to 15 to 20 grams for my four gallon container depending on the plant and how it looks but I never go over 5 mills a gallon and keep it there. I use more light then required how much more im not sure. I pick off no branches zero not one I do not clean them underneath how it grow is how it grows. I just use YO YOS to prop up the heavier branches. I blast lots of fresh air at them I go overkill on the air exchange I use a 6 inch strong inline fan for venting and a 8 inch inline for exhaust so she is always pulling in more then enough fresh air and I try to get fans on them as much as possible. If I think of anything else I will put it in. I hope this helps. I never PH either. My well water is really good.
One other thing when autos are well established into bud I will grow twelve twelve and grow them along side photos. It may not work for everyone but it has for me and the autos lack for nothing that being said I only 12\12 a auto when it is well established into bud like day 30 to 35 and 40 or so days at 12/12 it works for me

Back