Waiting for the 17th like

bloom.gif

What's going to happen on the 17th? Is that when further information comes out, is that the beginning of a two week window in which to germ? What are the documentation requirements or will that be revealed on the 17th? thx.

Here's a shot the my current plant which will be chopped within the next few days. A long shot at 14.5 weeks, she's already had 5 zips of dried bud removed early at 11.5 weeks due to a bud rot problem.

Last edited:
What's going to happen on the 17th? Is that when further information comes out, is that the beginning of a two week window in which to germ? What are the documentation requirements or will that be revealed on the 17th? thx.

Here's a shot the my current plant which will be chopped within the next few days. A long shot at 14.5 weeks, she's already had 5 zips of dried bud removed early at 11.5 weeks due to a bud rot problem.

Rules are posted in the first post!

@Mañ'O'Green throw my name in for this one please.
Will be running 2 plants (Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL, Dinafem Critical+ 2.0) under 3x Luminus CXM22's and a Citizen 1825 (all 3500k)

What a beautiful plant, that bud rot is heartbreaking!

What a beautiful plant, that bud rot is heartbreaking!

It's freaky when you just happen to find the one bit first go because it makes it seems like it's going to be everywhere. It's good to have coped with it and not panic. She's more beautiful in real life with all the calyxes going purple, when the time comes for the chop I'll try to bring her into some nice soft light for some cannapr0n shots.

@Mañ'O'Green - looks like you got the 10 contestants you need. But since most of those dead-beats will drop out within a couple of weeks, you might as well as my name to the list. :biggrin:

Back