Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Lil Dab's Sawney's Beans

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Yes that device is for concentrates @N/A-Greengo has one and is happy with it. As for the press I do not recommend buying a press without hydraulic pressure. The cheap ones most of the time are not hydraulic and I have not seen them do a very good job but I have no personal experience.
I do in fact like the Wand. Definitely will need the Banger, and Induction cup to get it set up on your personal bubbler. I recommend acquiring the tripod for it as well.

:d5:

I've never had a dab of my strains , not jealous at all lol

Thank you sir :toke::worship:

Sounds like it’s time to get creative if you have one does your wife have a hair straightener? :eyebrows::headbang:

How well does this really work... :baked: I've never come across a thread tutorialing that (I assumed because it didn't work well)...and do you have to smoke it, or can you vape it with a something? :smokeout:
this hair straighter method does work quite well like lil dab says its by no means perfect and to get a few grams you need to do quite a few presses still worth it if you only looking for a lil kick with your buds
a simple hair straighter a inferred thermometer and a G-clamp or even better a small bench vise il maybe try a do a lil tutorial in a few weeks when i have something to press

Last edited:
absolutely smashing stuff lil dab and loved all the trichome action is that done with a clip on scope ? :pass:

I use a wireless microscope and and mic phone stand to hold the scope. The stand is very helpful in getting steady shoots. My first scope was the Max-see Takmly but it started acting up after a year or so. It wouldn’t connect for a couple weeks so I purchased a new scope. While I was wanting for the new one to come I finally got the old one working no clue how so I use both now depending on which is charged and my mood. I think the takmly gives a little better picture but the focus on the 4k uhd is much easier to fine tune

New scope:

Older scope:

Microphone stand:

And thank you for the read through and the points Trichome farmer :toke: :worship: :pass::thanks:

Last edited:
Jonestown Day 6
Started a Jonestown in a solo and she got transplanted today

IMG_9153.jpeg

What grows bags are you using?

Honor the plant he has a Etsy shop Coda very similar to rain science bags. This specific bag is a 4 gallon tall bottom feeding bag which just means it has a more open bottom mesh I like it for coco it has great drainage. I ran out of coco is the reason it's not fuller should have another 1-2" of coco in there :pass:

Back