Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Lil Dab's Sawney's Beans

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Mine smelled like a canna-potpourri, sweet and spiced, but still had those dank undertones. Bright Clear energetic smoke that tasted like browned sugar on the exhale (with my bong anyhow). I have a tiny bit of flower left, but new beans are in the germination station so in a few months i be harvesting hoping i get a bunch of girls with my two for sure fems. :pass:

Yeah I'd say that's about spot on for her I'm not very good with the smells and flavor description(work in progress). If you ask my wife they all smell like "good weed":doh: :crying: I do get some sweet fruity smells but when you touch her and get into the funk comes out :toke:

Thanks for the reps brother :toke::worship::pass::lildab:

How well does this really work... :baked: I've never come across a thread tutorialing that (I assumed because it didn't work well)...and do you have to smoke it, or can you vape it with a something? :smokeout:

I have never done it personally but have heard of folks doing it by no means does it do an excellent job but it does make some dabs from what I’ve seen. Yes you can smoke or vape it the vape needs to be able to accept concentrates a typical dry herb vape won’t work unless you put the dabs on to flower. Which if I “smoked” it that’s what I’d do put on flower in a bowl/bong or put it in a joint with flower. Seen folks with really oilly stuff coat their papers with it then roll joint or roll it into a long pin and lay it in the joint next to the flower

if I “smoked” it that’s what I’d do put on flower in a bowl/bong or put it in a joint with flower. Seen folks with really oilly stuff coat their papers with it then roll joint or roll it into a long pin and lay it in the joint next to the flower
Super helpful, thanks.
the vape needs to be able to accept concentrates a typical dry herb vape won’t work unless you put the dabs on to flower
I got an Ispire Wand induction heater for DynaVaps but I think it is originally intended for dabbing :clapper:, I just need to figure out how it works for that :baked::
Ispire-The-Wand-Magnetic-Induction-Enail-Box-Contents.png

...would any of your answers change for decent stuff you'd get off a couple hundred dollar press?

Super helpful, thanks.

I got an Ispire Wand induction heater for DynaVaps but I think it is originally intended for dabbing :clapper:, I just need to figure out how it works for that :baked::
View attachment 1662874

...would any of your answers change for decent stuff you'd get off a couple hundred dollar press?

Yes that device is for concentrates @N/A-Greengo has one and is happy with it. As for the press I do not recommend buying a press without hydraulic pressure. The cheap ones most of the time are not hydraulic and I have not seen them do a very good job but I have no personal experience.

Back