Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my 8 year badge!:headbang:.
Shame i don't get my 36 years of being a stoner badge,
So DIY time it is , with a safety pin, a pair of scissors, a cornflake box and some felt tip pens and a phat blunt, to help with the creative process.

I used to work with a “older” lady who smoked. She was probably in her 60s at the time lol
Tbh at 60 odd she didn’t give a flying fuck! Brazen as anything when it came to weed!

#NoFucksGiven ... :crying: ...it comes with Age......

Give it a few months and things may be turned right around, as a new chapter starts

Watch this space if you like but it will be like watching paint dry for a while!

Shroooooom......:biggrin:...it will pass in the blink of an eye.........:yeah:......

Then like butterfly coming out of a chrysalis, the world will be all colourful and new, as I send a one fingered salute to my arch nemesis, as I flutter in to my new life!

5af32f4039c3e0e0c1ccd62324d707f1.gif

Does that mean you will be on the cover of "Sports illustrated" like Martha Stewart the 81 year old stoner and domestic Goddess?

:funny: What as......?.....the Before photo for her plastic surgeon..................:crying:....there ain't enough Botox in the World.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back