Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon @Mossy . Good morning everyone.
Doin some trimming
IMG_20230926_073410025.jpg

#SharingOne

Ordered another airpump on amazon.
Amazon product

The little 4 watters I have aren't enough for 2 plants. This one should be enough for 2 plants with 2 bubblers each.

I have one of the big pro ones now
1695738791356.png

But its noisy as hell, and gets really warm. I don't want to run a second one. I'm hoping that 300gp/h is enough. I read you need 1 liter of air per minute per gallon of water, and it outputs 4 x 4 liters.

My mom saw my hydroponics setup and now wants to grow tomatoes and lettuce inside during the winter.

She bought a viperspectra 100 watt LED grow light and I am giving her my old 2x2 tent.

Now she's all "well I'm not sure if I'm going to do this because first you said I just needed the light and now you said I need a little fan, and this is just going to make my electric bill so high!"

I was like mom, a little 5 watt fan is not going to kill your electric bill, but whatever, if you don't want to do something you enjoy because it might cost you $5 a month in electric, is that really what your life has became? You are going to let $5 a month limit you? You have no problem stopping and getting a starbucks drink or eating out, but running a light and a fan is what breaks the bank? Thats some priorities right there.

I even started about half a dozen microdwarf tomatoes for her and was going to get them into these 2 gallon kitty litter containers I have laying around that work perfect for that size of vegetable.

Then she's stressing out over where to put it. I said it needed it to be in a heated part of the house, it can't be in the garage during the winter. She literally lives in a 5 bedroom massive ass 4000sqft house, just her and her boyfriend. And she can't come up with anywhere to put it besides the unheated basement. There are 4 bedrooms, including a huge master suite upstairs that they never use. They've even talked about sealing off the upstairs, or renting it out on airbnb.

I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Ordered another airpump on amazon.
Amazon product

The little 4 watters I have aren't enough for 2 plants. This one should be enough for 2 plants with 2 bubblers each.

I have one of the big pro ones now
View attachment 1634582

But its noisy as hell, and gets really warm. I don't want to run a second one. I'm hoping that 300gp/h is enough. I read you need 1 liter of air per minute per gallon of water, and it outputs 4 x 4 liters.

I’ve been running one of these for awhile now almost two years and it works great tons of power not too loud and doesn’t get extremely hot. It has a power adjustment too so if you don’t need full power you can turn it down plus the independent air control

IMG_6708.png

I’ve been running one of these for awhile now almost two years and it works great tons of power not too loud and doesn’t get extremely hot. It has a power adjustment too so if you don’t need full power you can turn it down plus the independent air control

View attachment 1634583

Well I had a $25 amazon GC, so I was limited to $25, lol.

Oh well I was just throwing it out there NM:goodluck::pop:

Nah man, I appreciate it! Just trying to make do with what I have and not spend any more money right now, I'm trying to get my credit card paid down, plus student loans kicked back in this month so...that kinda hurts. $650 I hadn't had to pay in in the last 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back