Lighting Mars II 400w users, show me your ladies!

ShapeShift

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey all!

Currently looking at purchasing a Mars II 400w w/5w chips.

I will be adding it to my 60x60x150cm tent, which currently has a 300w old style Mars w/5w chips.

Please give me your feedback if you've had experience with this light, post your photos, grows, thread.

Hoping to have 2-3 autos each run, do you think both these lights together will be enough ?

Thank you in advance afn'rs!

:thanks:

hey mate, I test ran the 700W Mars II if that helps. Its not that much bigger in size then the 400W so thought id bung my grow on.
link to full journal http://www.the-led-growroom.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=957
:smoking:

Fast Bud 2 Auto.JPG

0wow so many possible answers bro. This whole site is just crammed full of tips and great info.
I can give ya a couple now tho, for growing, go for airpots & for watering info; get a single probe moisture meter, stick it in the side at the bottom hole into the soil itself, water nice and slowly from the middle until you see that meter go to 'wet', also give enough water so you get good drainage coming out and don't let her sit in it. Bottom feeding is a no no in my book, its like drinking your own waste.
That's the easiest and best way to water them in my opinion.
Also stage your airpots if you can, ie germ and grow for first two weeks in a 1L airpot, then move to a 6L airpot and replant into a 20L airpot when shes just about to go into flowering or huge, whatever comes first....
Do wonders under leds. talking of which, that 900Watter you got, keep her a constant 21 inches above your plant and let the plant chase it up, ie, when the plant grows higher,. raise the led, till you can raise her no more.
then in flowering drop the led down to 8 inches, watch for bleaching or burn tho, if so, raise to 12.
its all about playing about with it bro. Best of luck!

Back