@WildBill thanks for the rep! I learn something new almost every grow... problem is I do it different most grows so always learning lessons rarely applying them lol. I have only redone a few cultivars the rest are the 1st time growing them.
Well I'm guilty of the same thing!

OK, I wish I would have had HF not OF. I was a little naive about adding just pro mix. How do use NLS, super soil, mix through whole pot, top dress? Recharge, what is that? I've seen it around, I thought it was to re-amend soil. I gave them GFP tea last night, and their body language is telling me they liked it lol.:woody:

Stay lifted
I mix the NLS directly into the soil, their Flower Power I top dress.

Recharge is a soil conditioner, it contains alot of beneficial microbes that break down the soil and nutrients and makes them available to the plant. It is not by its own a nutrient.

Well I'm guilty of the same thing!
I have too many beans. I had a problem with buying beans... I couldn't stop! Well, until lately anyways I got no money so can't. The little I have for my garden budget goes to other things now. I have 32+ from Mephisto alone. I have upwards of 110+ cultivars on hand between photo & auto. I only do 2 a grow so gonna take me a while to do them all. So always 1st time doing each plant other than a couple. Also I used either different versions, or different brand nutrients. I think the last 5 before this were all different. The funny part is I have no idea why I make it so hard on myself lol. No one but me making me do this. Although, variety is the spice of life as they say.

I know you're better off using bigger bags, but that just isn't an option. I have a 2'x4' so room is an issue for now. When i say "water only" I am referring not not having to mix nutrients everytime I water. I know with smaller bags I will need to add some stuff. Top Dress is how I'd like to go, but I'm nervous on the amount to use, and how often to use it. I have a 3lb bag of Craft 3.0. I plan on reusing soil. I will not be growing non stop I use my tent to dry, and germinate too. So once plants are finished with trimming I will re-amend the soil then. I also have some living soil bags coming today. How long do you let your soil cook for?
Two weeks will suffice for a new mix and three or longer for a re amend. Longer is fine as long as moisture is maintained.
I mix everything up, bring it close to the proper moisture level with water with Recharge and some wetable mycos and some molasses to beat the microbes . Last thing I do is add a little bit of chicken laying mash and bokashi on top of that and lightly wet that down. I let that go for a week before I turn it . Turn it once a week and make sure the moisture level is proper.

I mix the NLS directly into the soil, their Flower Power I top dress.

Recharge is a soil conditioner, it contains alot of beneficial microbes that break down the soil and nutrients and makes them available to the plant. It is not by its own a nutrient.
Oh, ok I thought it was something else I'm glad I asked. I'll have to look to grab some. Does it matter whether I'm in veg, or bloom? It has pic of a plug on it right?

Two weeks will suffice for a new mix and three or longer for a re amend. Longer is fine as long as moisture is maintained.
I mix everything up, bring it close to the proper moisture level with water with Recharge and some wetable mycos and some molasses to beat the microbes . Last thing I do is add a little bit of chicken laying mash and bokashi on top of that and lightly wet that down. I let that go for a week before I turn it . Turn it once a week and make sure the moisture level is proper.
I'm normally about 3 weeks inbetween grows so that will work fine. Is there any reason I should, or shouldn't put molasses in my water. Can I just put it in every few times i water? I feel like I should be doing this, and I'm not.

Oh, ok I thought it was something else I'm glad I asked. I'll have to look to grab some. Does it matter whether I'm in veg, or bloom? It has pic of a plug on it right?
It doesn't matter when you add Recharge it does its thing during both veg and bloom.

I'm normally about 3 weeks inbetween grows so that will work fine. Is there any reason I should, or shouldn't put molasses in my water. Can I just put it in every few times i water? I feel like I should be doing this, and I'm not.
I have used Mendina's Horticultural Molasses since the 90s. It's a great source of micronutrients! It mainly feeds microbes which helps the health and production of your plant.
A lot of people think it's very beneficial at the end of a life cycle when the plant stops/slows the feeding of the microbes, in order to direct all energy toward reproduction. The dumb microbes keep feeding the plant! A little bit of molasses last few weeks helps keep the microbes vibrant and active .

When I had a large garden, I made lots of compost! I also made lots of compost tea. I made it in 500 gallon tanks.
Most time I bought it in five gallons buckets. I tried one time with a barrel and it was just too damn heavy to move manipulate around. That stuff is dense !

I have used Mendina's Horticultural Molasses since the 90s. It's a great source of micronutrients! It mainly feeds microbes which helps the health and production of your plant.
A lot of people think it's very beneficial at the end of a life cycle when the plant stops/slows the feeding of the microbes, in order to direct all energy toward reproduction. The dumb microbes keep feeding the plant! A little bit of molasses last few weeks helps keep the microbes vibrant and active .

When I had a large garden, I made lots of compost! I also made lots of compost tea. I made it in 500 gallon tanks.
Most time I bought it in five gallons buckets. I tried one time with a barrel and it was just too damn heavy to move manipulate around. That stuff is dense !
I have a 42-43 gal compost bin it spins it 2 separate chambers. It's not ready yet I put any, and everything I can in it. I need to cut some thing up smaller like watermelon rind I can hear still banging around lol. I was thinking of putting molasses in there too.

Back