Plants look well supported. You can almost coast from here…with very nice yields in organics. Recharge is an excellent product. I don’t tend to see miraculous changes overnight like they claim, but worth using for the ‘crobes and humic alone.
Yeah, me too. I have seen most videos on YouTube to be more like a week after it was used. I only made 1 gallon with 1/2 tsp. I was planning to make another gallon after 2 weeks at 1 tsp. I saw they say it can eat up excess nutrients which could help with my nitrogen issue. I think my biggest problem is they are drying out to much. With the addition of an autopot system that will pick up my slack. Also the 2 living soil bags will help out a lot.

Hard for me to say but they look good before and after. Fbtf looks like she’s gonna put out.
Yep, I went back and forth but I think they were doing good before. I also see a difference even if it was just slightly after. The leaves that are messed up can't be fixed which makes them look bad. They look happy as long as I can keep her soil wet. :watering:

That is exactly how I like my ladies :crying: That is where her name come from.
Screenshot_20230623_221323_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
The hubba haze looks like she may still explode.
She will give me a lot more than I was thinking intitially. This is where the Recharge looks like it helped. She was much more perky after. She has buds sites ALL over her. She is a week or w behind The FbtF. I'm hoping she may still grow some. If not I will get an ok yield. I can't imagine if she wasn't small what it be dealing with between these 2.

Yo thanks for the tag. I think they look great but I'm new so I think they all look f-in awesome.
No worries.Thanks bud, the leaves are showing me something is up. I just don't know how to read them well lol. I think my biggest problem was letting them get dry. They took 2 gallons last watering. So they go from ok to dry in a blink of an eye. The HubbaBubba Haze has SO many roots coming out of her I don't understand why she is so small??? When I bottom feed you can see the water get sucked up like there's a pump. She had a bunch of roots coming out the bottom before the FbtF had any. :shrug: She isn't actually that small. She is 14" tall, and has a ton of branches with bud sites. The FbtF makes her look smaller than she is. Funny how the indica dominate is so much larger than the sativa dominate lol. I have had some ugly looking plants that made great bud. My main concern is what the high is like. If it smells & taste good that's a bonus.

:pass:

No worries.Thanks bud, the leaves are showing me something is up. I just don't know how to read them well lol. I think my biggest problem was letting them get dry. They took 2 gallons last watering. So they go from ok to dry in a blink of an eye. The HubbaBubba Haze has SO many roots coming out of her I don't understand why she is so small??? When I bottom feed you can see the water get sucked up like there's a pump. She had a bunch of roots coming out the bottom before the FbtF had any. :shrug: She isn't actually that small. She is 14" tall, and has a ton of branches with bud sites. The FbtF makes her look smaller than she is. Funny how the indica dominate is so much larger than the sativa dominate lol. I have had some ugly looking plants that made great bud. My main concern is what the high is like. If it smells & taste good that's a bonus.

:pass:
Ugly plants can make some beautifully powerful canna

Ugly plants can make some beautifully powerful canna
I actually misspoke, and need to clarify... when I said ugly I was referring to ugliness from toxicity/deficiency, not from mutation. Mutant plants rock! I have had a handful, and they were all great. I remember talking to you about mutants before. I appreciate a mutant, and their unique attributes.

:baked:

I actually misspoke, and need to clarify... when I said ugly I was referring to ugliness from toxicity/deficiency, not from mutation. Mutant plants rock! I have had a handful, and they were all great. I remember talking to you about mutants before. I appreciate a mutant, and their unique attributes.

:baked:
Oh yeah I think mutants are unique! I have one right now that is doing quite nicely!

Back