@Tom Bombadil @WildBill neither of you pH your water, correct? I watched the buildasoil video about pH, and he said he doesn't pH as long as you have good water. This drives me nuts lol. I'm assuming he means R/O falls into good water. NLS said 6.2-7 which I like just as a ballpark. I was gonna just keep it in the same range, but I'm gonna do what he says. I'm gonna not worry about pH... kinda I will check the res at 1st. If it gets over 7 I will look at the plants if they look good I'll hold. If not I will lower pH a bit. My R/O starts at 6.1-6.2'ish, but goes up not sure how high because at 7 I normally lower it.

. I'm assuming he means R/O falls into good water.

Yes but I think this is a fine line RO can be finicky and unstable IMPE mix your tap with RO 50-100PPM enough to get over the thershlold for your meter and call it good:headbang::cooldance:

:face: I ph my water for the EB's but that's me I'm used to phing the coco rez daily:wall::joy:

:yeahthat: His name is Kevin :biggrin::toke:
Yeah, that's what I said Kevin hahaha. Thanks bud, I was gonna say originally in the post I thought his name was Mark lol. Thanks for the reps points. Everything about those bags is exquisite... the way they feel in your hands, that's what I imagine a Rolls-Royce interior feels like!

Lurk away @Eyes on Fire lol. I hope anything you lurked on helped you, or made you laugh! @Tom Bombadil I was shocked in how much less the Craft blend smells vs the NLS. I got a Tangie & Lemon AK from Fast Buds going now, and they both look healthy. They are small I was under watering them. Those new bags REALLY do retain moisture. I was afraid of overwatering because the bags always felt heavy. Now that I gave they more water they started to go...
:pass:

@Tom Bombadil @WildBill neither of you pH your water, correct? I watched the buildasoil video about pH, and he said he doesn't pH as long as you have good water. This drives me nuts lol. I'm assuming he means R/O falls into good water. NLS said 6.2-7 which I like just as a ballpark. I was gonna just keep it in the same range, but I'm gonna do what he says. I'm gonna not worry about pH... kinda I will check the res at 1st. If it gets over 7 I will look at the plants if they look good I'll hold. If not I will lower pH a bit. My R/O starts at 6.1-6.2'ish, but goes up not sure how high because at 7 I normally lower it.
My water is 150ppm from the tap.. i leave it out 24 hrs before use.. Im not checking ph at all.

My water is 150ppm from the tap.. i leave it out 24 hrs before use.. Im not checking ph at all.
I have not worried about pH for this grow. BuildASoil said as long as your water is from a good water source you ok. So I'm going with that to see how it goes. Have to try it to know for myself.

I have not worried about pH for this grow. BuildASoil said as long as your water is from a good water source you ok. So I'm going with that to see how it goes. Have to try it to know for myself.
Unless your water is crazy out of whack, it's not gonna be a big factor in an organic grow.

That being said, I am getting a small RO filter system Wednesday. It's mainly for my mega crop grows and the humidifier.

Interesting subject guys , I water with fish pond water . I have a 800 ltr [ big tub ] pond with small pond fish , not a lot as I keep them in check and cull them when there is to many , I get a Ph of 6,5 to 7 , mostly around 6.5 to 6,8 - the second part is the soil I make , now here I always get a soil Ph of 7 , The soil plays a huge part in the Ph range a plant is happy with , a truly living soil extends the range and nutrient uptake of plants , I do add bloom boasters towards mid flower once a week 3 or 4 times , Sea bird guano - kelp , also molasses to feed the microbes and humic acid now and again . For me it is a very simple way to grow . One thing with the molasses I use is it is stock feed and when I do use guano and kelp the use of molasses brings the Ph into range .

Back