New Grower New member, new grow. Mephisto Cosmic Queen and Mephisto 24 Carat

Day 20, and CQ shows her first pistils. :yay: She's a lady, not that that would be surprising from Mephisto. The fact that these ladies are doing as well as they are with the abuse they have already received is testament to the fine genetics. Go Mephisto!

A pair of them is just visible in the CQ photo if you search for them. I missed them in the photo until I looked for them after seeing them in person. :biggrin:

Day 23, the girls are liking the autopot feed, and all plants are starting to put root tips through the fabric pots. I hope those root control thingies work...

The smell has begun, not much to describe at this point, but pleasant. Makes for a nice entry into the shop for the morning check and leaf tuck.

The grow was a tad hectic earlier due to my noob mistakes and insufficient tools, but it now seems to be progressing well. I pulled a couple fans out of 24C#2, and could not tell where I did it the following morning. The girls are starting to boogie. :biggrin:

Happy growing all.

Day 23, the girls are liking the autopot feed, and all plants are starting to put root tips through the fabric pots. I hope those root control thingies work...

The smell has begun, not much to describe at this point, but pleasant. Makes for a nice entry into the shop for the morning check and leaf tuck.

The grow was a tad hectic earlier due to my noob mistakes and insufficient tools, but it now seems to be progressing well. I pulled a couple fans out of 24C#2, and could not tell where I did it the following morning. The girls are starting to boogie. :biggrin:

Happy growing all.

Looking really good in there, Older! Those plants are about to go into hyperdrive!

Day25 with pics
Well, I wasn't going to bother with photo's until Day 30, but couldn't help myself.

Here they are, morning of Day 25:

The three of them together:

The ladies on Day25.jpg

The formerly compostable 24C, no longer headed in that direction:

Smalller 24C Day25.jpg

The larger 24C, seriously in boogie mode now:

Larger 24C Day25.jpg

And lastly, the CQ who, to say the least, has pulled up her skirts:

CQ Day25.jpg

CQ continues to put up with my training, and the 24Cs with the odd leaf tuck, which is all they will get until I figure some fans need removing.

Some of the leaves on the 24Cs look a hair droopy to me, perhaps just the nature of the phenos, perhaps the beginning of trouble?

Happy growing all.:biggrin:

I see no signs of trouble. There was a bit of nitrogen deficiency in the previous photos, but that has been corrected, for sure. Nice work!

Thanks for the feedback Iriee, much appreciated. I will be keeping an eye on them.
I see no signs of trouble. There was a bit of nitrogen deficiency in the previous photos, but that has been corrected, for sure. Nice work!

Wow! Great looking first indoor grow man! Lovely and healthy looking plants! I'm loving that CQ pheno! Great work!

Wow! Great looking first indoor grow man! Lovely and healthy looking plants! I'm loving that CQ pheno! Great work!
Thanks for the feedback Eelgrows. They do look as though I will soon run out of floor area... :biggrin:

Back