Dinafem Orange Juice, Purps #1, Cheese CBD, Dinamed Plus Ebb and Flow Rockwool SOG (Animatey)

Great looking buds my friend . you have a nice variety there. What made you wanna try autos ?
I actually started with autos (terribly lol) for my first year or two of growing. I'm interested to see if I can get good results now that I can get plants off to an OK start.

I always struggled to give my autos a good first 3 weeks so they were often stunted...

I might also have to move my operation to the basement where I will need lighting 24/7 to keep temps reasonable.

Also I've been reading through a journal that inspired me back in the day.

@KsjAuto doesn't post here very often anymore, but he has one of the coolest setups using minimal space and light, and harvests more than a gram per watt pretty much on a monthly basis.

https://autoflower.net/forums/threads/ksja-s-perpetual-micro-hydro.46810/

I'm going to see if I can do something similar but with ebb and flow instead of TFR.

I'll probably still grow photos as I am just experimenting, and have a fist full of good seeds still.

Enjoy the excessively long answer LOL... Not sure why that happened [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Last edited:
I actually started with autos (terribly lol) for my first year or two of growing. I'm interested to see if I can get good results now that I can get plants off to an OK start.

I always struggled to give my autos a good first 3 weeks so they were often stunted...

I might also have to move my operation to the basement where I will need lighting 24/7 to keep temps reasonable.

Also I've been reading through a journal that inspired me back in the day.

@KsjAuto doesn't post here very often anymore, but he has one of the coolest setups using minimal space and light, and harvests more than a gram per watt pretty much on a monthly basis.

https://autoflower.net/forums/threads/ksja-s-perpetual-micro-hydro.46810/

I'm going to see if I can do something similar but with ebb and flow instead of TFR.

Enjoy the excessively long answer LOL... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

That is a cool set-up he has! And nice results too.

I do the same thing when I answer people, I should instead just stare in a confrontation manner. (Only works in person tho).

giphy.gif

That is a cool set-up he has! And nice results too.

I do the same thing when I answer people, I should instead just stare in a confrontation manner. (Only works in person tho).

giphy.gif
ROFL

It's a problem. I need to hire an editor for 24/7 oversharing and being unable to give answers that are direct and to the point.

I was about to type more here [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last but most, the Orange Juice... She is a beast... And I love how she keeps to herself. Her branches all stay in tight next to the main, she is optimal for a SOG and probably will out produce the other plants by double or more. Her terminal buds on the branches are even bigger than the main cola and they are continuing to swell up. This is the first time I might have to worry about mold??

Your not kidding about the OJ mate she's a beast and ripening up a treat :pass:

With the buds being so densely structured rot/mold could be an issue but if you keep temps, humidity in check with plenty of air-flow you'll be just fine my friend :thumbsup:

Looking fantastic in here :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Things are wrapping up here at day 80 since flipping to 12/12, but still a week or two to go.

Last weekend I harvested one purp and one cheese CBD. The purple was about 1.25 ounces and the cheese was a bit over 1.5.

One littler cheese who was stuffed in the corner was not doing well because she was a little too small to get enough light, so she was mostly chopped up and put into the freezer.

I will harvest one other purple this week, and the last purple and the Dinamed CBD probably next week. The OJ might need 1 more week after that (not sure yet).

The buds are still curing, so no smoke report yet, but here is a shot of the purples:

purp3.JPG

And here is a shot of the Cheese CBD nugs:
cheese1.JPG

The OJ is foxtailing a little bit here and there, but it doesn't look bad. She is huge... and her branches are producing bigger buds than the main cola now... Also, she absolutely smells like a glass of fresh OJ
oj2.JPG

OJ1.JPG

The Dinamed has some big ol nugs and she is almost done. Had to tie her to the tent since she is really leaning hard and almost snapped.
dinamedCBD.JPG
dinamedCBD2.JPG
dinamedCBD3.JPG

Here is a group shot of the tent. Still pretty packed in there, but nothing like when there was 8 plants in there :biggrin:...

IMG_1922.JPG

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck in your gardens!

Last edited:
Back