Please apply to be a tester for Babylon Burning Selections "TropiChem Candy Cheese" Autoflower (Blue Martini X Pineapple Runtz F4) www.selectsby.us

Please give a follow @BabylonBurningSelections on IG. My new/backup account. They have me suspended for 180 days 😳

I am now including Pineapple Runtz F5's with orders of two packs (instead of the F4) buy 1 get 2 testers free. Buy both of my packs, and receive a limited release pack of Mango Martini and the Pineapple Runtz F5's

I am down to the last 2-3 packs of Zmart Z's V1 ...

When those are gone, I will be including a tester (of my choice), from my latest work w/ Zmart Z's V2 (grapefruit gas pheno)
20240111_1205541.gif
Mango Martini (Humboldt Seed Co Mango Sherbert X Peach Martini) Autoflower limited release drops Feb 14th

Please give a follow @BabylonBurningSelections on IG. My new/backup account. They have me suspended for 180 days 😳

I am now including Pineapple Runtz F5's with orders of two packs (instead of the F4) buy 1 get 2 testers free. Buy both of my packs, and receive a limited release pack of Mango Martini and the Pineapple Runtz F5's

When those are gone, I will be including a tester (of my choice), from my latest work w/ Zmart Z's V2 (grapefruit gas pheno)View attachment 1664766Mango Martini (Humboldt Seed Co Mango Sherbert X Peach Martini) Autoflower limited release drops Feb 14th
Website to order from? all your strains sounds wild!!

When those are gone, I will be including a tester (of my choice), from my latest work w/ Zmart Z's V2 (grapefruit gas pheno)View attachment 1664766Mango Martini (Humboldt Seed Co Mango Sherbert X Peach Martini) Autoflower limited release drops Feb 14th

So if i purchase a pack of Loaded martini and Chem-mosa it comes with Pineapple runtz and Mango martini freebies also?
Thats a deal! Are any of your strains suited for outdoors? Deff willing to test out that Zmart Z grapefruit gas pheno also!

Back