Fun stuff bro I'm subbed!! Sick lst job too I bet the secondaries are gonna explode from that. Let me see of I can fnd a pic of a similar lst job... I remember someone did something like that at the cup grow off last year..

Fun stuff bro I'm subbed!! Sick lst job too I bet the secondaries are gonna explode from that. Let me see of I can fnd a pic of a similar lst job... I remember someone did something like that at the cup grow off last year..

Thanks for the kind words Jayar! That would be most awesome to see an example of the weaving... I'm excited to see how it turns out... like slipping shish-ke-bab's in the oven... lol

I picked this up from the local garden center, this guy is my go to man for organic anything... little out of the way place, glad I know he's there.. plus there's always gardeners there talking garden talk... sometimes get a tip or two...
I'll keep an eye out for it. Didn't get a connection to their website

I'm going to buy some stuff to prototype an irrigation system (1 plant for now) that employs underground sensors which will allow me to automate this whole 'mad' thing I've been muttering about recently... So basically what I do is keep my plants evenly moist for their entire life... Never wet, never dry... just moist... and I spray/atomize super oxygenated ground water and food on the ground... all the stuff below will automate this for me (theoretically) and other than load a nutrition bucket once and a while it's set and forget it...

Underground moisture sensor and monitor tells...
SOIL-CLIK-0.jpg

the irrigation controller to turn on the pump and open a valve...
controller.jpg

by sending a signal to the pump relay switch that turns on the pump...
pump relay.jpg

and the electronic valve body that opens the valve...
valve.jpg

that sends water or water and food to the 'frame jet' sprayer which sprays the liquid on the ground...
frame jet.jpg

And when the sensor senses enough water... the whole thing turns off... until the sensor says "I'm thirsty" again...

Pretty cool... The parts above are $210 / free shipping. I'll get the pump and tubing, etc. at home depot so probably $100 more... My electrician gets high so I barter for that 'weed for work'...

If it work... I'll expand it in different configurations... This should keep me busy for a while....
RS​

Back