Sweet Seeds Rifleman's Dark Devil Smoke Report

Rifleman

Unemployable Pothead
Reaction score
Strain: Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto

Did it autoflower?: Yes, first pistils ~ day 28

Soil/hydro: DWC bucket

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect MGB and a boatload of additives. Although none were run more than 1ml/L, what AN recommends for a cutting or seedling.

Light (kind and schedule): Mars II 1200 led. 18/6 My first time with an LED. It did a fine job, I just wish it had the spread that my 1K watt HPS and Raptor hood have.

From seed to harvest date: 96 days

Dry Yield: Trim 26g, Bud 70g, Seeds from reversing a lower branch with cs 4156.

High/Effect Duration: A good morning smoke for me, uplifting. Bright almost.

RATE SCALE: 8/10

BAG APPEAL: 2/10 after I harvested all the seeds.

THE GROWTH: The growth was slow up until day 30ish. Then she rocketed to 26 inches and stopped going verticle.

THE SMELL: Sweel, floral. Like walking into a flower shop.

THE SMOKE: Smooth, fruity. Almost like pure air through a cold bong.

THE TASTE: Again fruit or berryish. Very pleasant.

I will be growing more of this. Not only because I have so many seeds, but it a very nice smoke for my daytime activities. It was an easy grow and even though I used a minimum of nutrients I burnt her some. That's a plus as it will cost less to grow more. The coloring, aroma, etc all allow me to carry a pouch in the top of my bibs along with a bakker pipe everywhere I go. Dried and coarsely chopped it could pass for tea leaves if one needed to travel any distance with it. Not that I advise leaving home with it, quite the opposite. Be responsible and medicate in the safety of your own homes, please.

That's about it, if you'd like to check out my dark devil grow you can find it here;

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...toflower-deep-water-culture-experience.49457/

Back