@bushmasterar15 Week 11 updates Short Stuff pink grapefruit...

pinka.jpg
pinkb.jpg

9F31679B-35BF-455C-9829-8AE6651F1E66.jpeg
@bushmasterar15 heres my week 10 update for the short stuff seeds Star Dawg.
Week 11 will follow in a few days!
She's starting to pack on the weight now but is an ugly duckling! Loving having the tent to herself now her fat sister has been scalped!! Have a great weekend all! :cheers:

Week 11 updates coming to an end then the final week update and Final pic to be used in voting poll.
Good luck everyone.

Update (End of week 11)

Tag:- @bushmasterar15

At 79 Days, it was time to chop her down.

I usually grow tall monsters, but true to the Seedbank name (Short Stuff), this girl was one of the shortest plants I have grown.

Standing around 3ft 9" from top of soil to top of main cola.

But, she still packed it on. I am very happy with the quantity and quality of Bud she produced.

She also produced loads and loads of leaf, and rough trimming her took forever.

Not the easiest of plants to trim as a whole plant, but I want to dry her as a complete plant, upside down on a slow dry.

Here is a photo of her in full plumage.

StarDawg 17th July 2019 Chop A.jpg

And here are a couple 5Hrs later, rough trimmed.

StarDawg 17th July 2019 Chop B.jpg

StarDawg 17th July 2019 Chop C.jpg

Buds are Big, Fat, Smelly, Sticky and reasonably dense, but not as solid as some others I have grown. However, the slow dry will help them tighten up.

StarDawg 17th July 2019 Chop D.jpg

The plant is full, Buds everywhere, I am expecting a good weight when dry

StarDawg 17th July 2019 Chop E.jpg

StarDawg 17th July 2019 Chop F.jpg

She was easy to grow, no problems, no deficiencies or toxicity issues, and took my feed well.

So, that's it for now, I will update on the drying, and a smoke report will follow in due course.

:pass:

Update (End of week 11)

Tag:- @bushmasterar15

At 79 Days, it was time to chop her down.

I usually grow tall monsters, but true to the Seedbank name (Short Stuff), this girl was one of the shortest plants I have grown.

Standing around 3ft 9" from top of soil to top of main cola.

But, she still packed it on. I am very happy with the quantity and quality of Bud she produced.

She also produced loads and loads of leaf, and rough trimming her took forever.

Not the easiest of plants to trim as a whole plant, but I want to dry her as a complete plant, upside down on a slow dry.

Here is a photo of her in full plumage.

View attachment 1079704

And here are a couple 5Hrs later, rough trimmed.

View attachment 1079703

View attachment 1079701

Buds are Big, Fat, Smelly, Sticky and reasonably dense, but not as solid as some others I have grown. However, the slow dry will help them tighten up.

View attachment 1079700

The plant is full, Buds everywhere, I am expecting a good weight when dry

View attachment 1079699

View attachment 1079698

She was easy to grow, no problems, no deficiencies or toxicity issues, and took my feed well.

So, that's it for now, I will update on the drying, and a smoke report will follow in due course.

Your rough trim is better than all my trimming combined! Lol

Your grows are inspiring bro!

Your rough trim is better than all my trimming combined! Lol

Your grows are inspiring bro!

I thank you for your comment Sir, it is appreciated. :toke:

DSC_9320.jpg

Not final pic but 12 Week update for Pink Grapefruit, a couple of white widow heads on the right and the Pineapple Gum is hidden round the back. Hard to see on this photo but the autumn colours are showing and she is a little airy although there are trichomes on everything everywhere, so that if shot in flash she looks like a convention of KKKlanIMG_6488.jpg Pink Grapefruit is the ones towards the back.

Back