20 plus [HASHTAG]#autocobs[/HASHTAG] 3500 k

Room/Tent size:
100 sq ft

Ferts or no ferts:
Mega crop

How long you been growing:

Little over 1 year

Still waiting on beans

I got the 3 - Auto Amnesia CBD seeds in the mail today here in California. No extras like you EU people? Now I have to figure out what else to grow :shrug:. Do we know if these are feminized? The reason I ask this question is I noticed a female symbol on the Auto Purple Gorilla St. Tom got. @Mossy can we get more information about the strain; feminized, estimated height, weeks to harvest and THC/CBD ratio?

I got the 3 - Auto Amnesia CBD seeds in the mail today here in California. No extras like you EU people? Now I have to figure out what else to grow :shrug:. Do we know if these are feminized? The reason I ask this question is I noticed a female symbol on the Auto Purple Gorilla St. Tom got. @Mossy can we get more information about the strain; feminized, estimated height, weeks to harvest and THC/CBD ratio?
I got 3 as well.

Yes.
........yeah.....those are for high CBD test team we are part of...I think.... lol... @Mossy

Ok that explains it - two different battles :face:
Took me a minute to figure out to ......on the autoseed ..the post I saw CBD on that too ...which I think confuse people too

Team...do we know the rules about NOT giving away postal methods on open forum..?

Back