OLD REVIEWS Submit Your Autoflower Potency Lab Results!

That makes sense. If you start a google docs spreadsheet, let me know and I’m happy to plug in some info straight from the meph data sheets if you decide to include that info.
I saw this scope mentioned on a future cannabis project podcast by the La Family grower. He said they use it for early pheno hunting. Looks almost TGTBT for 80 bucks but I may try one out anyway.

HiGrade Analyzing Scope – Instant Mobile Testing Kit – Accurate Potency Test Kit – Includes: 1 HiGrade Scope, 1 Year HiGrade Pro App Subscription – Amazon product

Last edited:
That makes sense. If you start a google docs spreadsheet, let me know and I’m happy to plug in some info straight from the meph data sheets if you decide to include that info.
I saw this scope mentioned on a future cannabis project podcast by the La Family grower. He said they use it for early phenomena hunting. Looks almost TGTBT for 80 bucks but I may try one out anyway.

HiGrade Analyzing Scope – Instant Mobile Testing Kit – Accurate Potency Test Kit – Includes: 1 HiGrade Scope, 1 Year HiGrade Pro App Subscription – Amazon product

I just talked to a guy that has one of these, he didn't comment on how well he thought it worked though.

I highly doubt a picture can tell you how much thc is in a bud. Regarding that take a picture test

I'm offering my services to test cannabis based on smell. You guys can send your samples to my home address.

Soon to be renamed Troll It Up............
Rollitup sucks. If your new and want idiots to tell you how to kill your plants then you should go there. If you want people to help you get to harvest I'd stick around here. Lol

That's how I ended up here, got hit by a Troll pack my second day on there and mods don't do shit. I follow a couple threads there though there are a few decent people there.

Rollitup sucks. If your new and want idiots to tell you how to kill your plants then you should go there. If you want people to help you get to harvest I'd stick around here. Lol

I was talking more with my local hydro store I guess for the testing they'll be doing they have purple pro I've had some weed in the jars for couple weeks couple more and I'm going to give it a try

Back