Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Subbed @Unique brother- hope you smash your target
:pass:
Thanks Brother! I am hoping too, that's for sure and I really think I can do it ...i'd like to hit 250-300gm+ I do have much more powerful lights then when I got the 181gm, so we'll see how thing's play out.

hey everyone I'm sorry to just now be getting photo's up. She seems to be doing very well,even though she seems a little on slow side but is picking up steam quickly now, she really starting put out alot of side branching even she is so young.
IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1122.JPG

I will start posting updates more often now that there is actual growth on daily basis. I hope you enjoy this grow, I have also started a 2nd trainwreck that is just starting on first set of true leaves. I will also include that plant in the grow journal.:thumbsup:

:pass:

I really do enjoy growing this strain alot, it's now my 5th-6th time playing with this strain. Now I know what to expect from her I really am expecting this plant get rather large by looks of early growth,one thing I have noticed in past with this strain is she is a heavy eater during flower. I am hoping with my upgraded light & nutrients I can make this strain preform well. I have never used any bud boosters/stimulators in the past and seem to get very full plants, the stuff i will be using "claims" 50% increase , if true then this should be one hell of a plant, even a 25%increase would be nice. I'm hoping my upgraded led makes a difference as well, in early growth it seems to be keeping inter-nodes very tight together, in next 3-4 days will see how much it starts stretching or keeps it from stretching. I may have actually move light little futher away, just to get some space between the branches.

I really do enjoy growing this strain alot, it's now my 5th-6th time playing with this strain. Now I know what to expect from her I really am expecting this plant get rather large by looks of early growth,one thing I have noticed in past with this strain is she is a heavy eater during flower. I am hoping with my upgraded light & nutrients I can make this strain preform well. I have never used any bud boosters/stimulators in the past and seem to get very full plants, the stuff i will be using "claims" 50% increase , if true then this should be one hell of a plant, even a 25%increase would be nice. I'm hoping my upgraded led makes a difference as well, in early growth it seems to be keeping inter-nodes very tight together, in next 3-4 days will see how much it starts stretching or keeps it from stretching. I may have actually move light little futher away, just to get some space between the branches.

Planning on doing any LST? I'm currenctly at late bloom stages of Blue Dream (past day 50) and Haze 2.0 (past day 60) and gotta say that I doing the tying-down of branches etc really pumped up the production.

BD
18552909_543788379343545_2011654743_o.jpg

Haze

18575405_543787556010294_1122502757_o.jpg
18552965_543787582676958_894168102_o.jpg

Back