Lighting Testing GNs Holographic Series 1 With DPs Auto BlackBerry Kush and Auto Euforia

I will start with just a dribble so about 50ml of water,that will last the first few days then I will add another 50ml, after a few ore days the plant will need the 50ml every day then increase the volume of water gradually as the plant grows, remember if your not sure if you need to water pick the pot up and gauge the weigh, it easy to tell.

That's what I've been doing I'm giving them 100ml now every day. On day 10 when I start a light feed do you think 250ml would be okay or to much? That's what I was going for! Thanks

Last edited:
That's what I've been doing I'm giving them 100ml now every day. On day 10 when I start a light feed do you think 250ml would be okay or to much? That's what I was going for! Thanks

That should last a day or two bro.

That should last a day or two bro.

Okay nice one man. I've started my hubbabubbasSmelloscope grow and still going ahead with your feeding schedule! Will be interesting as Ive never fed daily! Thank you for sharing your tricks really appreciate it

TaNg, ever thought of hydro? :) I would love to see one of your monsters on hydro!

Last edited:
This is a very good bit of kit!

Back