Lighting Testing GNs Holographic Series 1 With DPs Auto BlackBerry Kush and Auto Euforia

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Bit of a double whammy for this grow,I'm using 2 brand new lights from Grownorthern,two new Autofems from Dutch Passion and less energy than I've ever grown with.
The lights are GNs new Holographic Series which only draw 75w each but two units are billed to perform as well as 600w HPS,they are high intensity lights and have an incredible even light spread thanks to the Holographic diffuser after which the light is named.
The Dutch Passion strains are Auto BlackBerry Kush and Auto Euphoria they will be grown in 15L Airpots filled with Plagron Lightmix soil and then fed my usual Advanced Nutrients schedule but with Gen 200 instead of Rhino Skin and Sumo Ferts Dragon Force for the last week before flush.The seedlings are sharing the 150w with 2 flowering plants (Mephisto Chem City Blues and Chemdogging) and will do until the mature plants are finished....I will start two new Autos every 35-40 days and I hope to yield 10 zips+ every 6 weeks from this 1.2m2 room which would be pretty amazing from 150w lol. I will update daily through veg.

Auto BlackBerry Kush day 1.
tPSmGBr.jpg

Auto Euphoria day 1.
uS4kBlk.jpg

BlackBerry Kush today,Day 5.
8rLVTv7.jpg
XBjUQMd.jpg

Auto Euphoria day 5, possible variegation on this little one. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variegation
9c2d3zF.jpg
JxjwEd6.jpg
QkuEIGy.jpg
Ukjlz8t.jpg
3qQyhQ7.jpg
X5pECRR.jpg
D5VlOR3.jpg

Last edited:
Man I love the looks of them new lights...and your plants off course but that goes with out saying dude, Would one of those light be good for a closet that is 80cm x 55cm and 160cm in height? Please say no because I cant afford it...lol

Happy hollidays T

Jimbob

edit: typo

can't wait to see how these new strains turn out mate.

"Munch..munch..munch:Grow & Show..::Sharing One:

"Munch..munch..munchfront row seat :Gary:"AFN smoke out"

Man I love the looks of them new lights...and your plants off course but that goes with out saying dude, Would one of those light be good for a closet that is 80cm x 55cm and 160cm in height? Please say no because I cant afford it...lol

Happy hollidays T

Jimbob

edit: typo

yes I mean no I mean yes lol.

This is the one to watch Mr Tang, cant wait to see how you get on with the lights.
What lighting schedule you running? How are the new lights for heat? Are you heating the room when lights off?

DP Euphoria was such a nice strain to smoke, and was one of the first strains I tried to grow about 8 years ago. I would have grown this strain out now just because of the great high Euphoria had, but up till now I have not seen an auto variety of DP Euphoria.... till now :))

How can I get my hands on a few seeds? when do they get
released:coffee2:

I accidentally ordered some (regular) Euforia due to Herbies having them pop up in the auto search. I'll be interested to see how the auto version turns out.

Back