Lighting Testing GNs Holographic Series 1 With DPs Auto BlackBerry Kush and Auto Euforia

Fantastic recap there TaNg. Informative and impressive, way to go. I just received my BBK auto seeds today so she is in my future.

LLAP

Great detailed grow Tang, thanks for another awesome show. Agree with you 100% the new lights are game changers!!!

That's frickin' amazing... I want one!

I was just thinking about the whole gram per watt thing and maybe I'm being a little overly scientific, but shouldn't it really be gram/watt/total hours, since the bigger auto's that yield more take a fair bit longer than the less heavy yielding plants? I mean it doesn't make it any less impressive, but it would give a comparison between 70 day autos and 100 day autos, in terms of productivity against time. It's a shame cuttings can't be used with autos, so that one could really test the difference between the various different types of lighting.

2000hrs bro, I always mention how long the plants took when I mention yield, I would hate to be concidedrd deceptive.

Deceive us if you can, but your pictures tells us all we need to know. You take clear photos, of apparent model plants, your like the "playboy" photographer, getting all the sexy plants to pose "Au Naturelle"

LLAP

cQ1BUDn.jpg

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news...passion-autoeuforia-homegrow-cannabis-review/

If you fancy a read with your next joint.

Can I purchase these light n the States yet and would 1 light b enough for 3 plants ?

Hello Tang mate,

I love your grows, especially the usage of air pots, but would you go a bit deeper into details and explain how do you water air pots? Especially when the plants are in seedling stage what is your strategy? I noticed on all of the pictures, there's "circle" of water only around the seedling/plant itself.

Thank you and keep going with your grows. I've tried searching for more info on air pot watering, but there's very little detail and seedling stage is a crucial stage which affects everything else.

Hello Tang mate,

I love your grows, especially the usage of air pots, but would you go a bit deeper into details and explain how do you water air pots? Especially when the plants are in seedling stage what is your strategy? I noticed on all of the pictures, there's "circle" of water only around the seedling/plant itself.

Thank you and keep going with your grows. I've tried searching for more info on air pot watering, but there's very little detail and seedling stage is a crucial stage which affects everything else.

I will start with just a dribble so about 50ml of water,that will last the first few days then I will add another 50ml, after a few ore days the plant will need the 50ml every day then increase the volume of water gradually as the plant grows, remember if your not sure if you need to water pick the pot up and gauge the weigh, it easy to tell.

Back