Gold Glue Day 47
image.jpg
image.jpg
Branch Girl!

I'm not to late to say gorgeous looking plants am i? I have no idea what you are growing in but they look deep green like an organic grow
Very good eye “GrowBro”!:thumbsup:
Roots Organic Original with amendments (bone meal, blood meal, perlite)
Using Cyco Platinum Series nutrient line with ReCharge and Mammoth P (just got it).:pass:

Update:
Mephisto Genetics IlluminAuto
[HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] Sour Crinkle
2 noticeable pheno types. No HST (except for some side branches that were used for experiments). All though both pretty much smell exactly the same.
Short Pheno: around 52-54 cm
This one is the fastest by far (currently at Day 51 and as about 3-5% Amber) Through the whole grow I only utilized leaf tucking. Oh and some defol. And this girl bushes and bushes fast. Kicks into flower fast and trich coverage almost instant.
1x Branch was used for breeding. Short Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel reg seed Male pollen (experimental and personal breeding to auto).
Tall Pheno: around 76- 80 cm
She is an awesome girl also. A little bit slower on the growth cycle, but man still fast (currently day 51). Kicked into flower a few days behind the shorter girl. But bud structure is more nugget shaped and round. Frost coverage is visible everywhere. Stems, leaves and of course the nugs.

Update:
Mephisto Genetics IlluminAuto
[HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] Sour Crinkle
2 noticeable pheno types. No HST (except for some side branches that were used for experiments). All though both pretty much smell exactly the same.
Short Pheno: around 52-54 cm
This one is the fastest by far (currently at Day 51 and as about 3-5% Amber) Through the whole grow I only utilized leaf tucking. Oh and some defol. And this girl bushes and bushes fast. Kicks into flower fast and trich coverage almost instant.
1x Branch was used for breeding. Short Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel reg seed Male pollen (experimental and personal breeding to auto).
Tall Pheno: around 76- 80 cm
She is an awesome girl also. A little bit slower on the growth cycle, but man still fast (currently day 51). Kicked into flower a few days behind the shorter girl. But bud structure is more nugget shaped and round. Frost coverage is visible everywhere. Stems, leaves and of course the nugs.
I have the taller pheno I believe she topped out at 30”. Not long cola but big fat buds I haven’t grown either parent but I’ve grown a couple with crinkle and I’m gonna say her smell leans towards the crinkle parent on the tall pheno. Im dying to try but I’m letting her go pretty amber. Gonna do more soon as I have plenty and liked the way she grew.

Got some good news today. Mephisto Gen. order shipped today. LOL I know some of u guys already received your orders, :bow:. But mine shipped today. Some more Double Grape and some Forgotten Cookies. Can’t wait.
And the other good news, a package arrived today.:drool:
image.jpg
Thank You @Biotabs F69 for all the information and this amazing package. So excited about this product. Been watching all you guys run BioTabs with amazing results. I can’t wait to start. FYI next grow journal will be under BioTabs Thread.

Sweet heard bio tab bud taste great. How’s your gold glue doing. I saw she was at day 47 and not flowering yet. I want to pop one but only if they’re quick.

Back