Scan same site i buy all my pc stuff from.before i actually started thinking about growing canna i got myself a new gpu that cost nearly £600 why i have no idea because i only play 1 game that a laptop intergrated gpu could handle lol.if only i saved that money and put it with the £300 i have now for a new light i would be laughing.but hey ho i love my pc so i get the best gear i can for it.

A new home for the wile! You know im subbed mate. Big budda cheese eh? Looking forward to it- bit of a cheddar fan myself.
Would wish you luck but your a top grower and dont need it

A new home for the wile! You know im subbed mate. Big budda cheese eh? Looking forward to it- bit of a cheddar fan myself.
Would wish you luck but your a top grower and dont need it
Hey up dude welcome aboard don't know about top grower but I'm getting better can't wait to start the hydro ultimate grow with you dude (see I'm already on my next grow ha ha) no sign of popped beans yet I really don't like this part [emoji106]

I abused the hell out of a diafem cheese a couple years ago. Grow it in the worst soil I could buy ( it looked like ground up blacktop.. ) and feed her cast off DWC water. Stuck her in a corner and deed her when ever I happaned to remember... Then pollinated her with Durrty Dragon! and she still was a great little plant. The Durrty Cheese was a great weed also. Got to grow a couple more this summer just for fun!

Looking forward to this Blue Cheese grow!

:pass:
ive heard from a few members on here that its one of the best cheeses about I hope so

oh god don't get me started about pc's mine blew up about 2 years ago so went on a website called scan and custom built one (solid state hard drive quad core overclocked to 4.2 gigs 3x 1 terabit hardrives) the only thing I left out was a graphics card( can add at any time) and 7.1surround sound and my neighbours think they can play loud music until I'm blasting a bit of led zep funny how quick they turn the sound down ha ha

Hydro Ulitmate??? WOOOO hope you got a BIG room!

Hey up dude welcome aboard don't know about top grower but I'm getting better can't wait to start the hydro ultimate grow with you dude (see I'm already on my next grow ha ha) no sign of popped beans yet I really don't like this part [emoji106]

I abused the hell out of a diafem cheese a couple years ago. Grow it in the worst soil I could buy ( it looked like ground up blacktop.. ) and feed her cast off DWC water. Stuck her in a corner and deed her when ever I happaned to remember... Then pollinated her with Durrty Dragon! and she still was a great little plant. The Durrty Cheese was a great weed also. Got to grow a couple more this summer just for fun!

Looking forward to this Blue Cheese grow!

:pass:
Cheers for dropping in pops I think it was blessed Washington that was saying this is one of his favourite smokes I hope so

Back