Guesstimated Dry weight ... 75 - 80 grams
Actual
Dry Weight ... 81 grams
Can we get some pics of the dried bud please yoz

Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep ...

[sigh]

giphy.gif
lmao:pass:

Here's some of the blue cheese this is the long stretched phenomenon I should do a smoke report on this one as it's different from the short indica pheno with was cheese/skunky this is really fruity
DSC_0015.JPG

Hmmm ... rookie mistake.

Seems I left the buds in the paper bags one day more than I should have.
They seem to be over-dried.
CRISPY!

Into the jars and a 62% Boveda pack should fix that.

Hmmm ... rookie mistake.

CRISPY!

Mines was like that also but when they hit the jars they got slightly damp again I didn't know this as this is my first time cureing my bud I used to just dry n store in a shoe box

Hmmm ... rookie mistake.

CRISPY!

Welcome in the club...........
tipping hat.gif

How much ermmmmmmmm........ripe.....bud to one Boveda?

I have a jar with some 175 g Six Shooter buds that was judged in the same condition, there is 3 Boveda's inside......for about 2 weeks now.......so far the condition hasn't changed, sorry to report.....stems snappy and weight just the same.........I have however been told of a trick that I haven't tried myself, so this is pure hearsay, and I'm sure someone will chime in and call it for what it's worth........Hang your drying net in the bathroom with the condition-struck buds, turn only the hot water on in the shower, leave running for 5-10 minutes until true Finnish Sauna conditions prevail, turn off water, dry with a Egyption cotton towel nicked in a 5 star hotel.....(ok,ok, I made that one up....
Raining shit.gif
).........leave for a couple of hours with gentle ventilation........and supposedly Bob will be your uncle......Dunno, sounds like an invitation to a free ride for every spore in the vicinity!!!

If you do try this supposed condition-changing procedure, let us know how your buds got on........
Dry.gif

Is curing for vaping different? I hear ya'll talk about the smoke quality a lot, but I don't smoke. On the rare time I do, it all taste like shit to me! Just wondering if there is a different method for vape VS combustion? I've never been in a dispensary so I don't know if they sell different product for different methods?

Back