New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

3 gal Hellraiser and Lecter day 25
Today is the first day all 3 of them have been perked up and looking happy. Lecter front left has drooped since day 1 for whatever reason. I think today will be their first light feed, AN PH Perfect base trio, some kelp. Gonna top them above the 6th but that’s probably a week or so out. Really happy with these plants :thumbsup:
FF0DFB73-FDF1-48A5-B5F2-782022654CED.jpeg

Sawneys Nugz in Coco Loco Day 50
Other than lighter greens on a few of them they’re looking great. Really frosting up. A few are putting on pretty nice weight. I think these plants will probably go 75ish days which is fast compared to my usual runs. Excited for that since my stash is gone and I’m medicating with flower from a friend :smoking:
C731A965-EF8C-475E-AAFD-AE690BE1EA04.jpeg

Other than lighter greens on a few of them they’re looking great. Really frosting up. A few are putting on pretty nice weight. I think these plants will probably go 75ish days which is fast compared to my usual runs. Excited for that since my stash is gone and I’m medicating with flower from a friend :smoking:
View attachment 1524775
Lol! Always nice to have good friends bro. :biggrin:

We’re about 20ish days til the 2 GDB crosses get chopped. The weird little bushy plant got trained out to hopefully open her up and get some of the leaves out of the way. It’s finally starting to flower almost 70 days from sprout. Things are looking good though. Oh, I do have bugs again. Found some more root aphids a few nights ago. I got comfortable not seeing any bugs for the first month or two and stopped being proactive. My fault. Not throwing these plants out though. Just gonna do what I can to manage them and hope for the best.

View attachment 1523126
View attachment 1523127
View attachment 1523128
View attachment 1523129
View attachment 1523130

Wow. Just wow.

Back