New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

We have a Blue Dog! Unzipping my tents in the morning is usually the highlight of my day. Lights off is typically when the magic happens.
View attachment 1409564
Funny - I wonder how many other people are like that? I can't take my morning shower until I have checked all the tents. Sometimes I'm late because I hang out into a grow room just making little training adjustments until losing track of time.

Funny - I wonder how many other people are like that? I can't take my morning shower until I have checked all the tents. Sometimes I'm late because I hang out into a grow room just making little training adjustments until losing track of time.
you just described my mornings to a T lol. I wake up 30 minutes earlier to get ready for work than I use to which ends up never being enough time. Like I said opening my tents in the morning is exciting.

you just described my mornings to a T lol. I wake up 30 minutes earlier to get ready for work than I use to which ends up never being enough time. Like I said opening my tents in the morning is exciting.
Ain't obsession a bitch though....

Well, I messed up. Tore her head off trying to help her out of the shell. I have one more Blue Dog so I’ll probably drop it.
DAAFB015-D41A-41A4-AB40-D9719F7B1EAD.jpeg

This is what happens when you plant them to shallow. They need to move through the dirt to shed the shell. I pulled her and she was right under the surface which I suspected as she is the only sprout. I dropped another Blue Dog so not a huge loss. She’ll be a few days behind. Maybe not.

We have a viable seedling! Guess which one lol. That Blue Dog is relentless. The Mango Smile is trying to break through as well. I can see her.
8EEA499F-E146-4B2E-8F6A-E6DE32422973.jpeg

We have a viable seedling! Guess which one lol. That Blue Dog is relentless. The Mango Smile is trying to break through as well. I can see her. View attachment 1410100
I have a Mango Smile that just popped its head out of the soil last night! It's my first of that strain and I'm really looking forward to it.

I have a Mango Smile that just popped its head out of the soil last night! It's my first of that strain and I'm really looking forward to it.
Definitely excited about the mango smile. All these strains actually.

I bet, that when I open the tent in the morning I’ll have sprouts in every pot except the one I had to drop a new bean in…

We have a viable seedling! Guess which one lol. That Blue Dog is relentless. The Mango Smile is trying to break through as well. I can see her. View attachment 1410100

The Jeon-o seeds are very strong

Lol, that's pretty much why I'm late more often than not.

Back