New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

Rocbuds Grape Dosi Breath x Rocbuds Blueberry Slushy
IMG_5202.jpeg

IMG_5203.jpeg

Switching gears for my next run. Photo run was a success I harvested 7oz from the 2 Lato Berry plants in 115 days. No issues. But, I have a bunch of auto seeds that were given to me and I’m going to run some of those to show my appreciation for the guys that took the time and sent me their work. @Sawney_bean you’re a class act sir and everything I’ve run from you has been 🔥🔥🔥 going to run 3 of one of the crosses you recently sent to me. A gentleman named growinghigher on IG sent me some of his GMO BX1F3 seeds, I’ve talked about them and grew one and seeded it, which I wouldn’t have done without running them first it was just a timing thing. I’ll be running 3 of those as well. An outfit that I don’t think is a member here, locomotive medical who’s stuff I’ve grown before and showcased in this thread just sent me a whole bunch of new strains and I picked one of them to grow this round. I’ll be running 3 of those as well.

Breeders have a tough time getting people to grow the stuff they’re sending out so I just want to do my part and show a little of what these guys have going on 🙏

IMG_5237.jpeg

IMG_5251.jpeg

OGK x BBS not sure what day she’s on but I’m thinking somewhere around 70. Still has a ways to go. Smell is mellow, typical purple sweet smell with some OG earthiness.
IMG_5307.jpeg

IMG_5308.jpeg

GBD x BBS. Again, not sure what day she’s on but she looks like she might be the first one to finish. Fruity terps as expected but she’s a looker. Very dense buds top to bottom.
IMG_5306.jpeg

IMG_5305.jpeg

IMG_5304.jpeg

This is @Jean-O RBF x BBS. A little behind the others and I expect she’s gonna take after her momma and go 100+. She’s frosty and smells almost like her momma. No sweet just gas.
IMG_5309.jpeg

IMG_5310.jpeg

IMG_5311.jpeg

Back