New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

Day 37. Rockin and rollin 🚀

IMG_5554.jpeg

This is @Jean-O Root Beer Float x Rocbud Blueberry Slushy. Ohhh my. This stuff is killer. Stinks like pine and gas and looks amazing. Really happy with this even though it’s a little fluffy, probably my fault. I was really easy on the lights trying to keep temps down this spring. Wasn’t sure if I’d have to install the window unit to help. Either way, she’s killer.

IMG_5557.jpeg

IMG_5558.jpeg

IMG_5559.jpeg

IMG_5560.jpeg

IMG_5561.jpeg

IMG_5562.jpeg

IMG_5563.jpeg

What you got in there mate ?
Front 3 and middle 2 are from you 🫡
Front are (crème de la Chem x double grape) x planet of the grapes. These are some absolutely beautiful plants with very nice structure and seem to be pretty uniform. Middle 2 are purple moon rocks and they couldn’t be more different from each other. They both have a simple single cola structure but one is tall with thin fingered leaves, the other is short with fat fingered leaves. Really looking forward to the finish on all these 🔥🙌

Chop day, 3 days ago. 5 of 6 of the @Sawney_bean plants did really well. Gonna yield very well. The 6th was runty from the start and was probably my fault. All are frosty and the grape cross smells like grape candy and chemicals. Nice fat buds top to bottom. I stole a tester a little over a week ago and the effects are on point. Very Stoney couch lock high. Exactly what I’m after. Those buds are bigger than they appear. Most tops are big around as a soda can. Very happy with these plants.

IMG_5841.jpeg

Looking like a nice harvest monn! I have a cpl Sawney_Bean seedlings going now that will get some diary time soon. I imagine they will be on a similar schedule to that of the babies you had in with them Bronsons a few pgs bak.
anyhow Happy Harvest! Jou gonna be smoking well in two three weeks!

Back