New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

Hmm. It was letting me post the videos so they'd play here and not make you go to IG. Wonder what changed.
Im not sure either, but the last cpl I watched I was able to just click and watch right from the thread like no thing….

Im not sure either, but the last cpl I watched I was able to just click and watch right from the thread like no thing….
May have been the way i posted it. I think I posted straight from my profile.

Interesting. It seems as if being able to link to IG has been shut off on the site. That’s a bummer because I didn’t have to upload videos to another site to get them to play here.

Newest grow. Yesterday at day 27. Back row is Dr Manhattan from Locomotive Medical. One of those is way bigger than the rest of the plants. Middle two are Purple Moon Rocks from @Sawney_bean they have a sort of odd single cola structure. Front row is (Crème de la Chem x Double Grape) x Planet of the Grapes from Sawney as well. Beautiful plants. I kind of messed up using new soil, it doesn’t feed your plants early on like a FF soil would so they starved for 3 weeks before their first feeding. Thought they were stunted LOL. Fed them a full dose of Kosher Nutrients and they took off. New soil is Sunshine mix 4 which I do like, it holds a lot of water but they seem to love it.
IMG_5490.jpeg

Back