Sweet Seeds Al's next SWEET TLO grow

The 1st run yielded 1.5 grams of pure golden honey. This stuff will take your head off in a pen, I can't imagine what a full dab will do. I intend to find out later when my rig comes in...

image.jpg

Thanks for sharing Albert "kudos",
great work in each one of the pages of this diary, looking forward to see the rest of it,
Sweet smokes!
J.

Thanks for stopping in! It's been a pleasure running your gear. Next run will include another Dark Devil so I'll be sure to start another thread in here.

Final dry weight on the DD: 77 grams! That brings my humble grow to hit over 4 zips. I'm extremely happy. Next grow I'm aiming for 1g/watt (160g).

sweeet sweeet caaaandy!!

Stunning man

The 1st run yielded 1.5 grams of pure golden honey. This stuff will take your head off in a pen, I can't imagine what a full dab will do. I intend to find out later when my rig comes in...

View attachment 417041

Nice return and nice color man. I got tons of new nails from cermanic and ti male or female and slick ccontainers maybe a present will show up on your door

Nice return and nice color man. I got tons of new nails from cermanic and ti male or female and slick ccontainers maybe a present will show up on your door

I was pretty happy with the return. The 2nd wash yielded barely .25 grams but hey, better than nothing! Nails you say? I'm not very impressed with the glass nail I got, it seems to dissipate the heat super quickly. Every hit has left some material in the nail.

I was pretty happy with the return. The 2nd wash yielded barely .25 grams but hey, better than nothing! Nails you say? I'm not very impressed with the glass nail I got, it seems to dissipate the heat super quickly. Every hit has left some material in the nail.

Hey i rather get a nice yield on my first and barley any on the second that says ya did something right. Yea you probably have a quartz nail flavor is noce off of them but yes they do dissipate geat fairly quickly. A nice domeless grade 2 ti youd enjoy more and get a carb cap for lower temp dabs for intense flavor

Edit: with a Domeless ti you also wont have as much wax being wasted running down the quartz nail stem

Hey i rather get a nice yield on my first and barley any on the second that says ya did something right. Yea you probably have a quartz nail flavor is noce off of them but yes they do dissipate geat fairly quickly. A nice domeless grade 2 ti youd enjoy more and get a carb cap for lower temp dabs for intense flavor
I'm pretty sure it's a borosilicate nail. A domeless ti nail is definitely on the To Buy list.

Back