Sweet Seeds Al's next SWEET TLO grow

you did all the hard work bro.sitting watching it turn into a piece of perfectness is TOUGH TOUGH work aint it bro>LMFAO!!:Sharing One:

Rally nice growing ....Looks like candy:drool:

Ah man your pictures alone make me want to buy some seeds of this strain, awesome.

Ah man your pictures alone make me want to buy some seeds of this strain, awesome.
If it smokes half as good as it looks EVERYONE should be growing it.

I harvested today. It was bittersweet... I'm very pressed for time so I only snapped a quick pic of the overall harvest:

VvG33Ge.jpg

It weighed out to 333g wet so I'm guessing I'll get around 80g! That'll put me around a QP in 76 days. Not too shabby if you ask me for such a simple maintenance free grow.

This is The Pheno the Leaks Gooooo droplets

Yea boy! That stuff will have your head spinning!

I just broke up 14 grams of the AKR by hand and put in the freezer. These were all primo buds and the smell was ridiculous. My fingers were so sticky by the end I got about a bb sized amount of finger hash. I'll let it sit in the freezer overnight (along with the 100% Ethanol) and then do the following:

QWET
1. Fill jar with broken up bud and the ethanol (around 1/2" over the top of the bud)
2. Start timer
3. Put in freezer
4. 1:00 mark - shake gently
5. 2:00 mark - shake gently
6. 3:00 mark - immediately pour through strainer into SS cup
7. Filter with 50, 25, & finally 10 micron SS filters.
8. Pour into large pyrex dish
9. Put the dish on a heating pad on low
10. Wait until you can't smell alcohol and collect some killer shatter.

I'll post pics of the final product. I'm hoping to get at least 2 grams between 2 washes. After the 1st wash I'll set the material out to dry off, refreeze and do it all over again. Depending on how the 2nd was looks I might do a 3rd wash strictly for bowl topping.

I ordered this sweet glass "cup" rig. It comes with a regular glass nail but I'll be picking up a titanium nail soon.

Large-Cup-Rig-3.jpg

I just broke up 14 grams of the AKR by hand and put in the freezer. These were all primo buds and the smell was ridiculous. My fingers were so sticky by the end I got about a bb sized amount of finger hash. I'll let it sit in the freezer overnight (along with the 100% Ethanol) and then do the following:

QWET
1. Fill jar with broken up bud and the ethanol (around 1/2" over the top of the bud)
2. Start timer
3. Put in freezer
4. 1:00 mark - shake gently
5. 2:00 mark - shake gently
6. 3:00 mark - immediately pour through strainer into SS cup
7. Filter with 50, 25, & finally 10 micron SS filters.
8. Pour into large pyrex dish
9. Put the dish on a heating pad on low
10. Wait until you can't smell alcohol and collect some killer shatter.

I'll post pics of the final product. I'm hoping to get at least 2 grams between 2 washes. After the 1st wash I'll set the material out to dry off, refreeze and do it all over again. Depending on how the 2nd was looks I might do a 3rd wash strictly for bowl topping.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Thanks for sharing Albert "kudos",
great work in each one of the pages of this diary, looking forward to see the rest of it,
Sweet smokes!
J.

Back