Sweet Seeds Al's next SWEET TLO grow

Thanks guys! I'll do my 2 part harvest (chop all her fan leaves today, chop the rest tomorrow) and report back with some pics of this lovely lady.

Good choice mate - if she´s already showing a load of amber trichs then she is ripe and juicy and ready to come
down!

If its of any use, I just took delievery of a new loupe. I got it off Aliexpress for 7 euros and the thing is awesome. It goes up to 60 x magnification, has a built in LED and you can focus it manually too. It took 3 weeks to get here from China, but shipping was free and I wasn´t in any great hurry. If you want I´ll dig out the link to it, but there are 1000´s to choose from.

Dark Devil...stripped

Day 76

I took off all the major fan leaves that remained. All of them were 90-100% yellow but BRIGHT purple underneath. She's a hefty broad and smells like something I've never sniffed before. The main cola is a solid 12" tall and pretty thick. It's not completely filled in but is pretty close. The penetration from the 5W LEDs is unreal. The undergrowth is sold and she has very little popcorn imo. On to the pictures!

V2foi4D.jpg

mQJ7oEk.jpg

cSjRggx.jpg

HOr1MHY.jpg

I really wish I had a better camera to do her justice. She's BOM worthy but the pictures sadly aren't. She'll come down fully tomorrow so I'll post even more pictures!

I assume youve been rinsing the soil..?looks outstanding bro!!wud i tell ya.LOL!awesome aint it?!! if youve got a good bit of amber ,maaan thats gonna do ya right if your ready to cut her..great job!!:Sharing One:

I assume youve been rinsing the soil..?looks outstanding bro!!wud i tell ya.LOL!awesome aint it?!! if youve got a good bit of amber ,maaan thats gonna do ya right if your ready to cut her..great job!!:Sharing One:
Two days ago she got plain water with a couple of drops of Dawn. I think she's gonna be a heavy hitter and smell damn good too!

oh yeah rinse the soil really well with the surfactant water only n wait a week atleast n maaan shes gonna do ya fine if ya get the dry ok .the cure will take some time but i like tlo for this reason too.oils are more mature and potent as you smell right now LOL! looking forward to seeing a nice report on that narcotic dark devil man!!My kinda dark devil too!!:Sharing One:

:grat:

Fantastic bro - great grow!
:slap:

Edit: Apparently I can´t rep you again yet - I´ll have to owe it you!

:grat:

Fantastic bro - great grow!
:slap:

Edit: Apparently I can´t rep you again yet - I´ll have to owe it you!
Thank you! Eyes on Fire and Sweet Seeds genetics made this all possible. I just tried not to get in the way too much.

:slap:would somebody Nom this already? absolutely stunning!

Back