Awesome, thanks! I'll shuffle through my collection :)
We will have a germ code posted within the week prior to the two week early germ start day of January 18th. Then everyone should have a germ pic posted no later then February 1st that is in the battle.

Is this open for any one just planted a sweet CBD by autoseeds got space for another if the one I have now has been planted before the start date

Sorry to say I will miss this. Still finishing the last girl from this run. I need a break from babysitting...:shrug:

Is this open for any one just planted a sweet CBD by autoseeds got space for another if the one I have now has been planted before the start date
Added you to the list on 1st post. For this grow we'll start the 2 week early germ on Jan 18th with no later germ then Feb. 1st. You'll see a germ code that will be needed to take a pic with germ for entry.

Alright, count me in.
Ill drop chemdog on blue dreams harvest week (germ around 23rd)

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
Added you to the list

Can I throw my name in? I have just a "few"
Welcome aboard @MissUniverse :d5:

Hi @SgtMcDoobie and welcome aboard! :d5:

Alright, count me in.
Ill drop chemdog on blue dreams harvest week (germ around 23rd)

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Glad to have you @Hypathetical Gardener :d5:

Hey mossy I'm Tyler Durden and am wondering if you got the reccomendation from autoseeds for me to enter this grow battle? And is their any rules or guidelines as far as how we grow it.

Hey mossy I'm Tyler Durden and am wondering if you got the reccomendation from autoseeds for me to enter this grow battle? And is their any rules or guidelines as far as how we grow it.

I was just coming in to Tag you in but you found your own way .. @Tyler_Durden88 :headbang:..I'll get back to you shortly with details...in the mean time...chill out and settle in...
This is your Team thread.
First post on this thread gives you the names of your Team mates...:amazon:

Welcome aboard @Tyler_Durden88 :pass:

I received my seeds today and man they were well hidden. I'll not go into details in a public thread, but when you receive your package look/examine very carefully as they are well hidden! Feel free to pm me for details, or if you can't find yours! :headbang:

Back