Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto Test PA, Auto Skywalker Haze & Auto White Widow

My little girls are getting big...:yoinks: No really, they are momentarily stretching and getting very big. I moved everyone around to create some room for the smaller ones and while at it I spread out these Dutch Passion ladies as they need the room...

This White Widow for example is almost as wide as the Auto Bruce Lemon Diesel, almost. But full with bud sites.
Auto White Widow - day 46
View attachment 1483995

She still has a long way to go as Dutch Passion recommends 12 weeks for this cultivar outside.
View attachment 1483997

I do know she's worth the wait though. The real McCoy :clapper::clapper:
View attachment 1483998

View attachment 1483999

Very curious about this one. Purple usually means a kushy taste, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Don't know how long she still has to go? Maybe @Antonio_DutchPassion can give a bit more info on it?
Auto Test PA - day 46
View attachment 1484000

Lovely color on those pistils. Almost yellow against that black background ♥ ♥ ♥
Auto Test PA - day 46
View attachment 1484001

Auto Test PA - day 46
View attachment 1484002

Auto Test PA - day 46
View attachment 1484003

Look at this hairy/leafy mf'er. :haha:
Such short internodes, but still a large plant. She has six branches which are producing pistils.
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 46
View attachment 1484004

Just like her White Widow sister, Dutch Passion recommends 12 weeks for this cultivar. And as you can see she already made a great start!
View attachment 1484005

I was very curious about this cultivar and tried to germinate it two times before. I just didn't try the cotton pad method thought to me by Antonio. Using this method I can testify that two year old seeds germinated perfectly and that this plant is rocking it. So yeah, curious about the amount of THC (26.84%) it's recorded to have. If anyone has smoked it already, please feel free to reply to this thread and give your opinion :pass:
View attachment 1484006

Regards,

Bob :toke:
Looking GOOD....

My little girls are getting big...:yoinks: No really, they are momentarily stretching and getting very big. I moved everyone around to create some room for the smaller ones and while at it I spread out these Dutch Passion ladies as they need the room...

This White Widow for example is almost as wide as the Auto Bruce Lemon Diesel, almost. But full with bud sites.
View attachment 1483995

She still has a long way to go as Dutch Passion recommends 12 weeks for this cultivar outside.
View attachment 1483997

I do know she's worth the wait though. The real McCoy :clapper::clapper:
View attachment 1483998

View attachment 1483999

Very curious about this one. Purple usually means a kushy taste, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Don't know how long she still has to go? Maybe @Antonio_DutchPassion can give a bit more info on it?
Auto Test PA - day 46
View attachment 1484000

Lovely color on those pistils. Almost yellow against that black background ♥ ♥ ♥
Auto Test PA - day 46
View attachment 1484001

Auto Test PA - day 46
View attachment 1484002

Auto Test PA - day 46
View attachment 1484003

Look at this hairy/leafy mf'er. :haha:
Such short internodes, but still a large plant. She has six branches which are producing pistils.
View attachment 1484004

Just like her White Widow sister, Dutch Passion recommends 12 weeks for this cultivar. And as you can see she already made a great start!
View attachment 1484005

I was very curious about this cultivar and tried to germinate it two times before. I just didn't try the cotton pad method thought to me by Antonio. Using this method I can testify that two year old seeds germinated perfectly and that this plant is rocking it. So yeah, curious about the amount of THC (26.84%) it's recorded to have. If anyone has smoked it already, please feel free to reply to this thread and give your opinion :pass:
View attachment 1484006

Regards,

Yes mate, you are not that far off, really kushy, earthy background, no wonder with some strong Afghan genetics being part of the cross :toke:
We have made this cross to find a winner for greenhouses and outdoor growing, should be having good mould/bud rot resistance.

They are all looking lovely mate! The Skywalker Haze a bit weird, but hopefully the 6 buds will grow into massive stacks... the Auto White Widow is a true monster! Very big and lots of bud sites... :headbang:

Keep it up mate! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words friends :bighug:
Yes! My plants are loving it in the greenhouse. :woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:
They responded well to the extra PK they got from the PK Booster Compost Tee and are rewarding me with lush growth.

This White Widow for example...The amount of bud sites on this beauty is just amazing. And with her 48 days she still has a good 30 days to go, so keep your fingers crossed I don't f#(k this up and I'll try my best not to :rofl:
Auto White Widow - day 48
1657561416243_small.jpg

Oh little Purple Afghan beauty...Provide us with ample trichome covered buds and I'll make the best hash out of you that passed my hands... ♥ ♥ ♥
Her colors are amazing brother. Smell wise I really can't say that much...Think because of the heat the most volatile terps evaporate and render the plants less smelly..? Oh well :shrug: I'll just have to be patient and wait until I jar it up:thumbsup:
:thanks:again for the opportunity in growing this looker :cheers:
Auto Test PA - day 48
1657561416233_small.jpg

Like I said before, I don't have a green thumb...But this soil (above, below and actually in the whole greenhouse) just looks healthy to me. It's teaming with life...Water seeps through the top layer like it was a sief. Growing in my greenhouse hasn't been easier than with this method. And all I had to do is mix some dry ingredients with a good quality standard soil or lightmix. Make a tea to spruce up the PK during flower.

The Skywalker Haze a bit weird, but hopefully the 6 buds will grow into massive stacks...
Yeah, I've been looking at photo's from the Auto Skywalker Haze and she doesn't look the part does she? I do think she got to much Nitrogen for what she needs, but since I've given her three BioTabs it might be to much for this Sativa dominant cultivar. I'm afraid I'm gonna have my hands full trimming her, but I don't mind getting my scissors full with that tasty scissor hash :headbang:
Auto Skywalker Haze - day 48
1657561416228_small.jpg

Regards,

Thanks!! Yeah they do look great don't they! Man, gotta say to you... Thanks for introducing me to BioTabs. It's made my life a whole lot easier ánd the results...Well I'll let these ladies do the talking :d5:
Auto White Widow - day 50
1657740691942_small.jpg

1657740691938_small.jpg

1657740691934_small.jpg

1657740691927_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 50
1657740691923_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 50
1657740691918_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 50
1657740691910_small.jpg

Auto Test PA - day 50
1657740691906_small.jpg

Auto Skywalker Haze - day 50
1657740691901_small.jpg

1657740691893_small.jpg

1657740691888_small.jpg

So what do you guys think of these ladies? Are they loving or what? :woohoo1:
Tomorrow I'm starting a new brew with the PK Booster Compost Tee and feed these hungry ladies and the others which are in flower with it.

Regards,

Yup, I use the PK Booster Compost Tee and for the last two or three weeks I give them Bio PK 5-8 extra, added to the Tee

Oh ok. Myself I don't have the Compost Tea, probably next grow...
I started PK 5-8 at a low dose, will up progressively and decrease for the last 2 weeks.
In your opinion, what should be the schedule - I mean, the girls drink every other day, should I give them the PK once or twice/week, or just one time a week and plain water for the other waterings ?
Thank you

Oh ok. Myself I don't have the Compost Tea, probably next grow...
I started PK 5-8 at a low dose, will up progressively and decrease for the last 2 weeks.
In your opinion, what should be the schedule - I mean, the girls drink every other day, should I give them the PK once or twice/week, or just one time a week and plain water for the other waterings ?
Thank you
I can't say what you should do, but I'll tell ya what I'm doing. I start one batch of Tee every Thursday evening and add the Bio PK 5-8 when I transfer it to the watering can. That way I have one with added PK 5-8 and one without for the plants that are still early on in flower. I water the plants Saturday morning at the crack of dawn...or when I get up :rofl:
And yes, some plants can take more of the PK goodies, but since I want to reuse the soil I prefer it rather empty on nutrients, so I give one dose / week. But you could try it...Take into account that a dosage will start to show it's effect in six days. So if after six days you start to see the tips turn white or like with one of my Barney's Farm girls the spotting on the leaves...Those are signs you have overfed and then you dial it back and only give water for two weeks and then continue with once / week :thumbsup:

I can't say what you should do, but I'll tell ya what I'm doing. I start one batch of Tee every Thursday evening and add the Bio PK 5-8 when I transfer it to the watering can. That way I have one with added PK 5-8 and one without for the plants that are still early on in flower. I water the plants Saturday morning at the crack of dawn...or when I get up :rofl:
And yes, some plants can take more of the PK goodies, but since I want to reuse the soil I prefer it rather empty on nutrients, so I give one dose / week. But you could try it...Take into account that a dosage will start to show it's effect in six days. So if after six days you start to see the tips turn white or like with one of my Barney's Farm girls the spotting on the leaves...Those are signs you have overfed and then you dial it back and only give water for two weeks and then continue with once / week :thumbsup:

Thank you for the help !

Back