Hi @St. Tom -- many thanks for pulling all this together. Its a huge task, and your work is much appreciated. :clapper:

You said, "i think this is all the growers. this contest finishes on the 20th of this month and as we didn't have a team leader im going to try get everyone's pics so tag me as i need you to post your entries at the end so i can collect them we can have up to 3 entries also if you missed putting the code off the end as long as we can see its your plant from the diary as a couple forgot .these are the ones I've collected so far but its up to you to make sure to post so they poll."

You have my 1st and 3rd cups in the list, but not my 2nd. The competition shot of the 2nd is in post # 1,463 on page 147. Let me know if its easier for me to re-post it again.

As others have said, this is truly an amazing collection of solo-cup grows. Just mind-blowing how so many are so good. :thumbsup:
Do not bother to collect any pictures. We are testing some new photo polling software that may make the process different - Stand-By!

Do not bother to collect any pictures. We are testing some new photo polling software that may make the process different - Stand-By!
im still going to collect them in case as id already collected tons for the poll and i cant see every user uploading there own pics and @Only1Sky i got yours thanks

@St. Tom Sorry missed your post.
Solo Cup FInal Pic.jpg

here is my final solo cup i beat my oz target and shes the best solo i grew out of all 3 also remember folks the comp is finished on Jan 20th so get you final pics in who still haven't finished yet
20200115_121648.jpg
20200115_121655.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-143609_Gallery.jpg

Back