Dutch Passion DP Think Different Lovers Thread

Think Different at 100 days, 11 litre pot, coco dtw fed once a day.

Attachments

• IMAG3247_1.jpg
    IMAG3247_1.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 761
Wowwwww. Now wishing I didn't cut at day 86!! Let us know dry yield when you can!

Very nice Think Bigs ... :vibe:

Harvest day. Think Big. Shocked them a bit with the move into the tent. Was a bit much with the SpydrX Plus light. They got burned a bit but still beautiful.

Copious....... Springs to mind......
tipping hat.gif

I'm on the Think Big bandwagon too, well, in the cocoponic pot actually.... Here's what happened over the last 2 days.....

Aquafarm with 4 x TB plus 3 x Amnesia Haze....... TB's yielded 1438 g wet (and the Amnesias gave 388 g wet) and are happily drying away......

All pics of the TB's

TB1.jpg
TB4.jpg

Last one to go down and 3 new toddlers are checking out their sound to be home....

TB5.jpg

Last edited:
I crossed a sweet seeds red poison (female) with a Flash seeds black somba *(Daddy). Four grows then back-breed with another beautiful Red Poison. 4 more grows of breeding the best to get to this point. Where I have crossed DP Think Big with my own RP. I did all of this for fun mostly but also because it is hard to get genetics where I live. I do not distribute seeds (or anything else). I cant wait to see what this first generation RP/TB look like. Another year from stabilizing anything. But I like to tinker. I don't think what I have doen is unethical though I have read where some people say it is. I purchased regular seed and crossed with a feminized seed. It took A WHILE to get strong genetics as breeding feminized seeds is not easy. So far zero hermies but half the first gen seeds were definitely substandard. Bad enough where I considered not continuing but I picked the best looking out of 10 and went forward. Glad i did! I think I have done enough work on these where I am not really troubled by utilizing purchased genetics.

Well, since this is a rather friendly forum and you dont mind the newbies I thought to share my experience with TD.
I tried 3 seeds last summer outdoors under the Mediterranean sun. I put them in a glass of water in July 15 when the temperature was 37 Celsius degrees under shade (thats 98.6 Fahrenheit degrees).
After 12 hours they all sank and I put them in a wet paper towel. The next day all 3 seeds germinated!!!
I caused some damage to 1 of them while trying to take it of the paper towel. I put them in 11 liters pots in some random local brand soil with zeolith in it and I just added some cow manur and some perlite. I kept the soil wet around the seed with a sprayer. The next day with a few hours difference from one each other they all sprouted!!!

I treated them really bad during the grow. No frequent waterings, no nutrients at all, the sun was burning in the sky (they all got some leaf burns), and they were under direct sun for just 4-6 hours every day. I harvested the 1st in 8 weeks, the 2nd in 9 and the third in 10 weeks. During the grow the smell was there (fruity-citrusy) but it was really discreet and hard to know where its coming from (that was important to me since I did the grow in my back yard).

1st was around 30 cm tall when harvested and it gave me around 30grams of top quality smoke. the second and third were around 25 cms and they produced a little less (Unfortunately no photos were taken). All top quality smoke. Citrus smell, sour/bitter taste after a month of curing. Really fast hitter and long lasting.
At the same time I had 3 different seeds from some other company and not a single one of them germinated.

My point from all this is that even under the worse possible conditions the Dutch Passion's TD still produces results that when seeds from other companies produce under ideal conditions, are considered "good".
I really respect and value DP because the guys there know what they are doing and when you buy from them you know that you will be rewarded.
You can feel that they love their job and put little pieces of their souls in every single project they take on.

Thank you for your patience and please forgive my newbie mistakes.
Kind Regards
Cosmic

Last edited:
Started this 2 days ago. I am a total newbie but I have all the equipment. What do I do next ? And I really mean NEXT !!! I have it 18" under a 40 watt agri-gro bulb now and it's up to 1.5 inches already. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

FullSizeRender.jpg

3 years later and still in my top three strains to grow!

Back