Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Harvest
  • The sfv og is now dry and ready to go into a grove bag.​

27g of nice stinky tasty Bud.​

I fast dried some to try so i got just over 1 Oz in total.​

Very easy to grow this strain that grew fast with nice branch structure and bud density.​

Also smells Amazing​

will definitely be growing this strain again.​

Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion for leting me try this out.
    IMG_20230908_115154.jpg
    IMG_20230908_114318.jpg
    IMG_20230908_113708.jpg
    IMG_20230908_113626.jpg
    IMG_20230908_113600.jpg
    IMG_20230908_115628.jpg

Buds
  • Dried Buds: Day 76

The developed MAC has now been drying for 6 days inside the grow room. Temperatures the last few days have been in the mid 30's with humidity in the 40's, great for the last stages of flower but not for drying. The bags finally came out from the grow room today as humidity inside the bags was roughly 63% across most of the samples.

In terms of the flavour profile there is a distinct earthy cinnamon present on the inhale and a smooth peppery citrus taste that lingers on the exhale. I would compare the profile to be similar to that of Dutch Passions Kerosene Krash and in terms of potency, the THC count is up there with all the old favourites. I'm definitely going to cultivate her again and she was a pleasure to grow.

The final weigh in yielded exactly 6 ounces of top shelf flower.

bud4.jpg

bud5.jpg

bud3.jpg

bud2.jpg

bud1.jpg

Happy Growing ;)

Update, a friend just tried some of the MAC#1
    "OMG that's a very naughty smoke" ;)

Last edited:
    Late Flower
  • Day 78 MAC#1

The remaining MAC has really come into her own, her kolas are now becoming dense and resin production is very evident.

The schedule of nutrients and structured water has continued 10ml of PK5.8/1 litre of water, followed by three days of water, than on the 4th day, 2.5ml/1 litre BAC Bloom.

An additional Migro COB has been brought into the grow room, This has been positioned on the floor and directed up through the canopy.

mac781.jpg

mac78.jpg

mac782.jpg

Happy Growing ;)

Germination
  • Hi, everyone!

Some amazing grows in here.

Sorry I'm so late to the party. I popped my seeds in paper towels today.

We have :-

• 1 x Auto MAC #1
    • 1 x Auto SFV OG
    • 1 x Auto Oh My Gusher
    • 1 x Auto Desfran
    • 1 x Auto CBG-Force
    • 1 x Auto Critical Orange Punch

img_20230910_160916-jpg.1630777

I will be updating a lot more in my own perpetual grow diary HERE

Qb

Harvest
  • Day 96 MAC#1

Today marks day 96 above ground for this MAC#1 lady. She has been a pleasure to grow and now this chapter has come to an end. We have a small window of opportunity over the next few days which coincide with harvesting and storing flowers when Lunar planting.

I must thank @Antonio_DutchPassion for having me aboard to showcase the MAC#1 and all the other members who have given advice and encouragment.

After drying in bags we can look forward to getting some great quality bud and a smoke report.

mach963.jpg

mach961.jpg

mach96.jpg

mach962.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Buds
  • MAC#1

So the girls have been curing for the best part of 12 weeks and I finally gave in Xmas week.

The final weight all dried up was 298g / 10.5oz and what a delightful smoke. Real cookie under tones and a sort of peppery mustiness on the exhale. I'll be growing this Cultivar again for sure. Next time round I'll strip more leaf matter out and super crop the main stems rather than just bending them into position.

Well here are some bud pics ;)

macb1.jpg

macb2.jpg

macb3.jpg

Last edited:
    Harvest
  • MAC#1 Drying

Here's home for the next week or so.

machang2.jpg

hang1mac.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Last edited: