Mephisto Genetics First Sour Stomper Grow

Sour Stomper
Day 46
20230501_184637.jpg

20230501_184727.jpg

Sour Stomper
Day 49 - She is putting off some grape and earthy/floral terps. Still learning everyday and having fun growing her! Loving the Bonnie & Clyde (Cronk Nutrients) so far!
She may not be perfect but I can see a huge difference. One major thing is I'm not burning the leaves to a crisp. Another is she seems like one of my happiest plants. Just got to practice more and dial it in.
The Tinto de Verano down below on the right I feel is going to be a monster.
20230504_141756.jpg

Last edited:
I've read and been told that Sour Stomper is one of the hardest strains of Mephisto's to take pictures of in flower and I can see why! It's a good description but damnit I want smell-o-vision LoL and my CDLC x Skywalker is starting to fill in but it's getting a really strong gassy/diesel with pine aroma and spicy lemon stem rub is the best way I can describe it LoL horrible at describing smells but it's definitely a strong one! I look forward to seeing the rest of this beauty! But 🤔 Hmmm.... decisions, decisions and it's down to Toofless Alien or Grape Crinkleberry(Grape Walker Kush x Ravenberry) which one is your pick? Happy Growing :headbang:.... LMAO nice @PeaceLove&Buds LoL

Back