Mephisto Genetics First Sour Stomper Grow

WoW that's a really nice looking auto and I'm just curious about what you did as far as training? Always hesitate being new to growing Auto's about doing much more than leaf tucking but I know that it's different for every auto strain depending on genetics but I have been trying to increase the yield but not at the cost of quality and I have mostly Mephisto Genetics and Night Owl!? Thanks for stopping by my grow & show it's starting to get a really strong smell and just as if it was a CDLC but it's got the size of Skywalker I'm gonna be interested seeing what the smoke is like and I have been told several times that Sour Stomper is an overall GREAT strain, but I love the way you have preflowers that are all the same height.
to be honest, i have only been growing a year so ill tell you what is working for me. i top every single plant cause i dont like 1 top getting more light than the others. i also do lst, but in the past i was all scared to bend the plant around and i really wasnt doing it right cause i kept removing the ties after a few days. This time i learned to tie it and leave it till it needed to be tied down again. The first plant i got with an even canopy was the northern cheese haze and that was by accident, i topped her and never tied her down but she grew perfectly even. I have tried once not topping and just tying down the main stem but i think for me topping + lst is the way to go.

@Arkvader13 here is a better pic of the branches. If you go back to day 21 on my grow journal you can see a better pic of how I got it this shape from an earlier stage. I just wanted to post this for you and say that it looks like it was topped at the 4th node but it's really the 5th cause I always cut the first nodes off (the very first single leaves and node) since they never get big anyway. Hope this helps!

20230424_000253.jpg

She’s beautiful! SS is my favorite bean for sure because she checks every box twice. I’ve grown 2 and have 2 at 11 days old. Every Mephisto seed has provided total happiness but Sour Stomper is sunshine in a bag to me. Looking forward to watching your baby grow!
I have a Sour Stomper x Double Grape going and am anxious to see how she turns out…
91241B18-6744-45D5-8485-894EBBE43DE3.jpeg

She just got a haircut, tell her she looks beautiful! :rofl:
View attachment 1587563
View attachment 1587564
I think you're so BEAUTIFUL and I have been watching you from afar and I can't restrain myself any longer cause she's just so 😍 Beautiful :dancer:! LoL...I appreciate you sharing the way you have trained her and I think SS is the best Mephisto strain for trichomes and I had a hard time taking pictures at the end of the grow and my Uncle even said he was very pleased with the smoke which is saying a lot cause he's set in his older ways and doesn't like Auto's much until he was introduced to Sour Stomper! Keep up the great grow !

I think you're so BEAUTIFUL and I have been watching you from afar and I can't restrain myself any longer cause she's just so 😍 Beautiful :dancer:! LoL...I appreciate you sharing the way you have trained her and I think SS is the best Mephisto strain for trichomes and I had a hard time taking pictures at the end of the grow and my Uncle even said he was very pleased with the smoke which is saying a lot cause he's set in his older ways and doesn't like Auto's much until he was introduced to Sour Stomper! Keep up the great grow !
Thank you that’s very kind! Let’s grow!

She’s beautiful! SS is my favorite bean for sure because she checks every box twice. I’ve grown 2 and have 2 at 11 days old. Every Mephisto seed has provided total happiness but Sour Stomper is sunshine in a bag to me. Looking forward to watching your baby grow!
I have a Sour Stomper x Double Grape going and am anxious to see how she turns out…
View attachment 1587567
Sour Stomper x Double Grape is a great girl!!!! I don't think she's 'better' than SS, just different.
Sour Stomper is a quick and frosty girl with rock hard buds with goodness all the way thru

View attachment 1587567
I picked up Sour Stomper’s during 420, can’t wait to grow one out. ☮️ I’m also drooling over a 24c Mephisto that’s nearly cooked.

Back