Rushing to release something first on the Market always Ends up in a lot downsides. Look at nowadays Videogames fast released to make quick bucks n be the First on the Market but full of bugs n problems so you wont have fu with it on the long run. Good things will take time but come up great. I know one of the main aims at the Farm is No Shortcuts which is one of the Reasons im supporting Mitch and the Gang.

Absolutely I agree with you ^^ I was just making a joke. I like the quality and time put into their work. Heck I havnt grown anything other than Mephisto since I found out about them. Other than my red poison solo cup grow im doing now for kicks it's all Mephisto for me :smoking:

Same here they made me go from growing Cupwining Photoperiods to Automatics and even so far that i started to throw away my Photoperiod Breeding Plans and do this all with the Automatics now. For me still the only downthing is that you cant cut clones from a Auto as i had a half dozen of Keepers in the Mephistos i ran so far. Also the Mephisto Autos pass on their Genes i such a dominant way that you really see how propper they were bred. To say if i like a Breeders Work ill stick to em like Chewinggum under a Schooltable.

you cant cut clones from a Auto as i had a half dozen of Keepers in the Mephistos

Why is that?
Tomato plants have a similar recessive trait, it is call determinate.
Determinate means the plant does all the flowering at the same time, then it is done, finished.

Or is it? A few people let determinate plants continue growing... turns out they went back to vegging,
saving up carbohydrates for another round of flowering, and they flower again... if you can keep them healthy and happy.

Just thinking out loud....cannabis might be different.

Are you working ....what would you do when you grow up lool i just listening that song here :D

Reactions: gbd
...and I had visions of Mitch, Tim and gbd counting out seeds by hand sat around a table late into the night :crying::crying::crying:

That was the way for a long time! Or counting out an average and weighing them.
But for anything less than 50 seeds, ie all our packs, they're still picked by eye and hand counted :)

Back