Mephisto Genetics gbd... your mom now, so

McDee

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@gbd As Dale says in Step Brothers, your mom now lol. Since no one said congrats yet let me be the 1st. CONGRATS! Your the guy here now, so here is my 1st question. When will the new crop be out, still March? Is there a date set? Just trying to get my offshore accounts straightened out, I'm gonna need every cent for this 1 lol. Will rest of store be down like normally? Wanted to get some Hubbabubba too but wanted to save on the shipping with 1 order instead of making 2 orders. I know it's your 1st day on the job, and I know you weren't even supposed to work today, but if you have any of these answer that would be swell! No rush gbd, I'll give ya a few days to get comfy lol. I have no doubt Mitch left us in good hands.

Hey bud, thanks for easing me in to this! the new strains are scheduled for release I. Thr third week of March, so long as everything arrives as expected. The initial release will be for only the new artisanals, then the entire shop will reopen after. Hope this helps and I'll have more accurate info as the time comes closer!

Hey bud, thanks for easing me in to this! the new strains are scheduled for release I. Thr third week of March, so long as everything arrives as expected. The initial release will be for only the new artisanals, then the entire shop will reopen after. Hope this helps and I'll have more accurate info as the time comes closer!
Yep, now I just need my tax return to be deposited lol. Oh yeah 1 more thing, Mitch had said in a post on here that the mix n match could be any strain not just from the original strains. Is this still good? Was gonna make a order in the next few days this could effect my order if so. Thanks again Son of the Sun!

Yep, now I just need my tax return to be deposited lol. Oh yeah 1 more thing, Mitch had said in a post on here that the mix n match could be any strain not just from the original strains. Is this still good? Was gonna make a order in the next few days this could effect my order if so. Thanks again Son of the Sun!

You can choose from the originals, limited editions, and artisanals for a pick n mix pack.

:pass:

Sorry to barge in but is this news something that just broke not too long ago? Is Mitch out for good what's going on. Sorry I have no insta so can't keep up, any news would be great. Again sorry to bust in and Jack your thread brotha

Sorry to barge in but is this news something that just broke not too long ago? Is Mitch out for good what's going on. Sorry I have no insta so can't keep up, any news would be great. Again sorry to bust in and Jack your thread brotha
Mitch is making beans bro, he's just spread a little thin. @gbd got a promotion :headbang: He'll be using the @mephisto account I believe. :pass:

Wow kinda threw me a bit the way it was put out there, or my baked arse just read into it waayyy too much lol maybe that. Thanks for some clarification @iampepe

Mitch is definitely taking care of the most important stuff, the beans! I (@gbd) am in between places and not currently breeding so it only made sense for me to help free up some time for the boss! No need to fret, it's only going to make for better efficiency over all and mitch will be on here under his own handle soon! @JonnyBravo420

Thanks for the assist as always @iampepe

:smokeout:

Congrats brotha! Just got that soil mix and cant wait to try it out.

Any tips if i don’t wanna mix an entire bag? Gonna be running 3gallon pots if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back