I am an FNG grower and I have some plants going now, I'd love to get involved, but I don't have any dinafem seeds... :pop: So I'll just watch the grows!!
popcorn.gif

It's any breeder any strain any herb any way you like!
I am an FNG grower and I have some plants going now, I'd love to get involved, but I don't have any dinafem seeds... So I'll just watch the grows!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I believe post here weekly, start 1st September, do a journal if you like! It's more of a can you grow, journal and be funny at the same time competition. Like patting your head and rubbing your stomach. If you are good at it you get to be a tester level 1. If not you have a bruised head and a rash on your stomach! [emoji23]
@Rollin_along right so means we can drop anytime. Or link a journal in I believe also,? @Mossy.

I believe post here weekly, start 1st September, do a journal if you like! It's more of a can you grow, journal and be funny at the same time competition. Like patting your head and rubbing your stomach. If you are good at it you get to be a tester level 1. If not you have a bruised head and a rash on your stomach! [emoji23]

I hear ya, gonna ponder on bean choice kinda wanna challenge myself,

@Rollin_along right so means we can drop anytime. Or link a journal in I believe also,? @Mossy.

I just wanted to drop in and try to clear up any confusion and answer a few questions. Mossy can get pretty busy! I just quoted this info from Mossys original post

"There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date. A Battle code will be released by @Ripper 2 weeks prior to the Battle start date to be included in your germ photo"

So that means that Ripper will post a "germ code" that you will use in your germ pics to start the battle. 2 week prior to Septembe 1st, is August 18th. So look for the code then. Remember, the two week jump start is just that, a jump start. You don't have to germ on the 18th, but you do have to germ by Sept 1st. Any auto, from any breeder. You won't be able to post a link to a separate grow journal.. But the plant you choose can be used in this battle as well as personal journals or other battles if it qualifies.. Bring your A game!

I just wanted to drop in and try to clear up any confusion and answer a few questions. Mossy can get pretty busy! I just quoted this info from Mossys original post

"There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date. A Battle code will be released by @Ripper 2 weeks prior to the Battle start date to be included in your germ photo"

So that means that Ripper will post a "germ code" that you will use in your germ pics to start the battle. 2 week prior to Septembe 1st, is August 18th. So look for the code then. Remember, the two week jump start is just that, a jump start. You don't have to germ on the 18th, but you do have to germ by Sept 1st. Any auto, from any breeder. You won't be able to post a link to a separate grow journal.. But the plant you choose can be used in this battle as well as personal journals or other battles if it qualifies.. Bring your A game!
Thanks bub that sums it up better, with my work schedule its Saturday for me but Thursday for everyone else if that makes sense so calendar I use on the nukewave is ahead. Looking forward to it. Sounds like fun.

Back