I am an FNG grower and I have some plants going now, I'd love to get involved, but I don't have any dinafem seeds... :pop: So I'll just watch the grows!!
popcorn.gif
Any breeders seeds as long as it's an autoflower your good to go in this general battle.

@Rollin_along right so means we can drop anytime. Or link a journal in I believe also,? @Mossy.
Good to start drop now till Sept. 1st Think the code Ripper posted in the other battles was (Final 2018)

Any breeders seeds as long as it's an autoflower your good to go in this general battle.

Good to start drop now till Sept. 1st Think the code Ripper posted in the other battles was (Final 2018)
U gonna pick for me, lol I really liked ur double grape bub, wouldn't mind having a nice stash of that around for the holidays.

U gonna pick for me, lol I really liked ur double grape bub, wouldn't mind having a nice stash of that around for the holidays.
The double grape is some nice smoke, don't know how good of a pick I'd be as I'm having a hard time making the decision what I'm going to drop.

Man I’d love to, but not sure I’m going to be able to honestly. Supposed to be in the Heavyweight grow, but I’m not sure I’m going to be able to attend that even. Should definitely be back to work by then, but a home may be a different story. I’ll keep you posted.

Back